NOTE: There are new files, which suggest that replay function is about to return!
NOTE2: Riot decided to switch file format from .inibin to .bin.
Blood Moon Yasuo
Blood Moon Kennen
Minor tweaks to chest images and first win of the day. New chest image is also present in champions page
New Profile Icons
Once again, full lore has been replaced by short description. This time, Mount Targon champions:
''I am the light coursing in the soul of the moon.''
Bearing her crescent moonblade, Diana fights as a warrior of the Lunari, a faith all but quashed in the lands around Mount Targon. Clad in shimmering armor the color of winter snow at night, she is a living embodiment of the silver moon's power. Imbued with the essence of an Aspect from beyond Targon's towering summit, Diana is no longer wholly human, and struggles to divine her power and purpose in this world.
''If you would shine like a sun, first you must burn like one.''
Imbued with the fire of the sun, Leona is a warrior templar of the Solari who defends Mount Targon with her Zenith Blade and Shield of Daybreak. Her skin shimmers with starfire while her eyes burn with the power of the celestial Aspect within her. Armored in gold and bearing a terrible burden of ancient knowledge, Leona brings enlightenment to some, death to others.
''Bring forth one true champion, or a hundred more like you, and then we shall have a battle that will be spoken of until the end of time.''
The peerless warrior known as Pantheon is a nigh-unstoppable paragon of battle. He was born among the Rakkor, a warlike people living on the flanks of Mount Targon, and after climbing the mountain's treacherous peak and being deemed worthy, he was chosen to become the earthly incarnation of the celestial Aspect of War. Imbued with inhuman power, he relentlessly seeks the enemies of Targon, leaving only corpses in his wake.
NOTE: all the changes aren't complete, i'm datamining what i can.
- Bouncing Blades [Q] -
- Mark AP ratio increased to 0.2*AP (up from 0.15*AP)
- Damage no longer falls off by 10% on each bounce
- Bio-Arcane Barrage [W] - Tooltip now shows that W deals max 60 damage to monsters
- Ricochet [W] - Bouncing blades can now crit [No penalties]
- On the Hunt [R] - Initial Movement Speed lowered to 40/50/60% (down from 60% at all ranks)
- Starcall [Q] -
- Enemies hit by Starcall are now always slowed (from slowed if hit in center)
- Slow lowered to 30% at all ranks (down from 30/35/40/45/50%)
- Enemies hit in the center no longer receive bonus damage (from additional 50%)
- Mana cost lowered to 70 at all ranks (down from 70/75/80/85/90)
- New mechanic!: If Starcall damages a champion Soraka gains Alignment, restoring up to 30/45/60/75/90 (+0.4*AP) health and 20/30/40/50/60 (+0.2*AP) mana over 5 seconds.
- Area radius is slightly lower [Numbers unknown]
- Astral Infusion [W] -
- Health restoration lowered to 70/100/130/160/190 (down from 120/150/180/210/240)
- Now can only heal champions (from any allied unit)
- Removed: Passive which healed Soraka if she hit enemy champion with Starcall [Q]
- New mechanic!: If cast while affected by Alignment Soraka will transfer the effect to her target with a refreshed duration.
- Parrrley [Q] - Now gives 4 gold and Silver Serpents on kill at all ranks (down from 4/5/6/7/8)
- Powder Keg [E] -
- Now stores maximum 3 barrels (from 2/3/4/5, based on R rank)
- Cooldown changed to 20/18/16/14/12 seconds (from 18/17/16/15/14)
- Cannon Barrage [R] -
- No longer increases maximum Powder Kegs stored (from 3/4/5)
- Upgrades cost lowered to 250 Silver Serpents (down from 500)