UPDATE: We're in the game now, Gnar pics are already there
NOTE: New Ascension files arrived! The recommended items.
NOTE2: Summoner's Rift update is back!
- Damage:48(+3 per level)
- Health:495(+65 per level)
- Movement Speed:325
- Armor:21.5(+2.5 per level)
- Magic Resist:30
- Health Per 5 Sec:2.5
- Mana Per 5 Sec:0
- Passive: Rage Gene
While in combat Gnar generates Fury. At maximum Fury his next ability will transform him into Mega Gnar, granting increased surviviability and access to new spells.
Gnar - [Q] - Boomerang Throw / Boulder Toss
Small Gnar: Throws a boomerang that deals 10/45/80/115/150 (+) physical damage and slows Movement Speed by 15/20/25/30/35% for 2/2/2/2/2 seconds before returning towards Gnar. Enemies hit beyond the first take 50/50/50/50/50% damage.
Big Gnar: Throws a boulder that stops when it hits an enemy, slowing all nearby enemies and dealing 10/50/90/130/170 (+) physical damage.
If Gnar catches his boomerang or picks up his boulder its cooldown is reduced by 60/60/60/60/60%.
- Gnar - [W] - Hyper / Wallop
- Small Gnar: Passive: Every 3rd attack or spell on the same target deals an additional 25/30/35/40/45 (+1) + 6/8/10/12/14% of the target's max Health as magic damage and grants Gnar % Movement Speed that decays over 3 seconds (max 75/125/175/225/275 damage vs. monsters).
Gnar gains Hyper's speed bonus whenever he turns from Big to Small.
- Big Gnar: Stuns enemies in an area for 1.25 seconds, dealing 25/50/75/100/125 (+) physical damage.
- Gnar - [E] - Hop / Crunch
- Small Gnar: Leaps to a location, gaining 20/30/40/50/60% Attack Speed for 3/3/3/3/3 seconds. If Gnar lands on a unit he will bounce off of it, traveling further. Deals 20/60/100/140/180 (+) [6% of Gnar's Max Health] physical damage and slows briefly if the unit landed on was an enemy.
- Big Gnar: Leaps to a location and deals 20/60/100/140/180 (+) [6% of Gnar's Max Health] physical damage to all nearby enemies on landing. Enemies Gnar lands directly on top of are slowed briefly.
- Gnar - [R] - GNAR!
- Small Gnar: Passive: Increases Hyper's Movement Speed bonus to 45/60/75%.
- Big Gnar: Knocks all nearby enemies in the specified direction, dealing 200/300/400 (+) physical damage and slowing them by 60% for 1.5/1.75/2 seconds. Any enemy that hits a wall takes 150% damage and is stunned instead of slowed.
The jungle does not forgive blindness. Every broken branch tells a story.
I've hunted every creature this jungle has to offer. I was certain there were no challenges left here, but now there is something new. Each track is the size of a tusklord; its claws like scimitars. It could rend a man in half. Finally, worthy prey.
As I stalk my prize through the jungle, I begin to see the damage this thing has wrought. I step into a misshapen circle of splintered trees. These giant wooden sentinels have stood over this land for countless ages, their iron-like hides untouched by the flimsy axes of anyone foolish enough to attempt to cut them down. This thing brushed them aside like they were twigs.
How can a creature with this level of strength disappear so easily? And yet, even though it has left this unmistakable trail of destruction, I have been unable to lay my eye upon it. How can it appear like a hurricane then fade into the jungle like the morning mist?
I thrill in anticipation of finally standing before this creature. It will make a tremendous trophy.
Passing through the clearing, I follow the sound of a stream to get my bearings once more. There I see a small shock of orange fur, crouching, waiting. I spy on it from a distance. A tiny fish splashes out of the stream and the creature scrambles for it, diving gleefully into the rushing water. To my joy, I realize it's a yordle. And a hunter, at that!
This is a good omen. The beast will be found. Nothing will escape me.
The yordle's large ears perk up and face towards me. He runs on all fours with a bone boomerang in hand, quickly stopping in front of me. He babbles.
I nod in appreciation at the young yordle and venture onwards. I traverse the difficult terrain with ease, trying to pick up any sign of my quarry. As I try to pick up his scent, a distraction. I'm startled by strange chittering. The yordle followed me. I cannot allow him to disrupt my hunt. I face him and point into the distance. He looks at me quizzically. I need to be more insistent, good omen or no.
I rear back and let out a roar, the wind whipping the yordle's fur and the ground rumbling beneath us. After a few short seconds, he turns his head and, with what I think could be a smile, he holds up his small boomerang. There can be no further delay. I snatch the weapon out of his hand and expertly throw it into a tree, impaling it high amongst the branches. He turns and scrambles for it, jumping frantically.
I barely get ten paces when a roar shakes me to my very spine. The deafening crack of stone and wood echoes all around. Ahead, a giant tree crashes across my path. The bone weapon of the yordle juts out from its trunk.
An unearthly growl rises behind me.
I've made a terrible mistake.
Playing as him
- Managing your Fury is very important. Try to time out your transformations so you can get maximum benefit from both forms.
- Position yourself next to walls to bait your enemies into getting stunned by your ultimate.
- Know your strengths! Little Gnar is fast, squishy, and has high sustained damage. Big Gnar is slow, tough, and has high burst.
Playing against him
- Gnar can't gain rage for 10 seconds after he turns from big to little. Use this chance to engage on his team.
- Gnar's animations and resource bar change as he gets closer to transforming.
- Gnar's ultimate stuns if he hits you into a wall. Be careful when fighting him near one.
He looks a bit... weird? I'll take a closer look once PBE is up
- Neurotoxin [ Q ] - Range is now 550 (down from 625)
- Base Attack Speed/lvl is now 2.5% (up from 2.2%)
- UNIQUE Active slow duration is now 2.5 seconds (up from 2)
Oracle's Lens (Trinket)
- Tooltip update: Now says "Reveals and disables nearby invisible traps and invisible wards" from "Reveals and disables nearby invisible traps,devices and wards"
- 15% Life Steal is now UNIQUE Passive
- New UNIQUE passive:
Your basic attacks can now overheal you.Excess life is stored as a shield that can block 50-350 damage,based on champion level.
This shield decays slowly if you haven't dealt or taken damage in the last 25 seconds.