What are your thought on the current summoner spells?
Do you think some are lacking in power?
We know that flash is by and large a top tier summoner and everything else fights for tier 2. Generally we would say that more choice is better but in this case we haven't gone too far in trying to squash flash because we think the game is more fun and has some pretty great high "gamebreaking" moments built around the extreme power on an extreme cooldown that flash provides.
The idea that we have been kicking around if we were to ever revisit or update the summoners is to pick a few similar to flash style spells and buff them up majorly so that they could compete with smite directly (eg. ghost, teleport, etc). We'd probably have to make it so that you could only pick 1 of those "power summoners" if we knowingly made them strong.
Not forecasting any real changes, just sharing some thoughts we've had on the subject.
Game and Champion Changes
- Noxious Trap [R] - Slow no longer decays over time. Mana cost reverted back to 75/100/125 (up from 70/85/100)
- Defensive Ball Curl [W] - Return damage increased to 25/35/45/55/65 (up from 15/25/35/45/55)
Red Buff and Cinderling
- Collision Radius decreased. Red down to 80 (from 100) and cinderling to 30 (down from 50)
- Now builds out of Giant's Belt instead of Ruby Crystal
- Health raised to 400 (up from 250)
- Damage to primary target lowered to 5 (down from 20)
- Active bonus cone damage lowered to 20+10% of your maximum health (down from 40+10%)
- Thanks IONDragonx