*Rek'Sai skin is Eternium Rek'Sai! Baron gets a Christmas hat!
Rek'Sai Ability Preview
King Poro HUD
New Champion - Rek'Sai the Void Burrower
Damage: 55.628 (+ 3.35 )
Health: 611.2 (+ 90 )
Mana: 100 (+ 0 )
Movement Speed: 335
Armor: 28.3 (+ 3.75 )
Magic Resist: 32.1 (+ 1.25 )
Health Per 5 Sec: 7.35 (+ 0.65 )
Mana Per 5 Sec: 0 (+ 0 )
Defense Rating: 5
Magic Rating: 2
Difficulty Rating: 3
Attack Rating: 8
- Keeping tunnels spread out across the map will ensure you have choices when you want to cast Void Rush.
- Cast Burrow before travelling around the map to take advantage of the increased movement speed and the safety provided by Tremor Sense.
- Tremor Sense can warn you of enemies closing in, and is particularly useful when entering enemy territory.
- If you see one of Rek'Sai's tunnels, briefly stand on one of the entrances to destroy it.
- Rek'Sai's Furious Bite gains damage as she builds Fury. Be very careful around her when her Fury is full.
- When Rek'Sai is near, she can see the position of you and your allies, but only if you're moving.
The largest and fiercest of her species, Rek’Sai is a merciless predator that tunnels through the earth to ambush and devour her prey. Her insatiable hunger has laid waste to entire regions of the once-great Shuriman empire. Merchants, traders and armed caravans will go hundreds of miles out of their way to avoid these vast areas, though cunning bandits have been known to lure the unwary into her killing grounds. Once Rek’Sai detects you, your fate is sealed. There is no hope of escape; she is death from below the sand.
[Passive] - Fury of the Xer'Sai
Fury of the Xer'SaiDealing damage while un-burrowed generates Fury.
Burrowing consumes Fury over 5 seconds to restore up to @f2@ health. During this time, Rek'Sai's next attack that generates Fury will grant an 15 bonus Fury.
[Q] - Queen's Wrath
Un-Burrowed: Rek'Sai's next 3 basic attacks within 5 seconds deal 15/35/55/75/95 (+) bonus Physical Damage to nearby enemies.
Burrowed: Rek'Sai launches a burst of void-charged earth that explodes on first unit hit dealing 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.5) Magic Damage and revealing enemies hit for 2/2/2/2/2 seconds.
[W] - Burrow/Unborrow
Un-Burrowed: Burrow into the ground.
Burrowed: Un-burrow, dealing 60/110/160/210/260 (+) Physical Damage and knocking up nearby enemies for up to 1 second based on their proximity to Rek'Sai. A unit cannot be hit by Un-burrow more than once every 10 seconds.
Burrowed Effects: New abilities, + Movement Speed, reduced vision range, disabled basic attacks, and gains Tremor Sense: Nearby enemies that move in Fog of War have their position revealed to Rek'Sai and her allies.
[E] - Furious Bite
Un-Burrowed: Rek'Sai bites a target dealing Physical Damage, increasing by up to 100% at maximum Fury. If Rek'Sai has 100 Fury, Furious Bite deals True Damage.
Burrowed: Rek'Sai tunnels forward leaving two connected Tunnel Entrances. Clicking a Tunnel Entrance will make Rek'Sai dive to the other entrance.
Tunnel Entrances last for 10/10/10/10/10 minutes and can be destroyed by enemies. Rek'Sai may have 8/8/8/8/8 tunnels at one time.
[R] - Void Rush
Passive: Grants 20/40/60% Attack Speed.
Active: After channeling for 1.5 seconds, Rek'Sai travels to target Tunnel Entrance. Taking damage from a champion or tower will interrupt the channel.
Champion Ability Changes
- Artic Assault [Q] - No longer deals additional damage according to a % of the target's maximum health
- Flail of the Northern Winds [W] - Bonus damage is now based on a % of the target's (and all those in the AoE) maximum health. Now also deals 40/70/100/130/160 damage over 6 seconds (down from 80/120/160/200/240)
- Permafrost [E] - Damage lowered to 60/90/120/150/180 (down from 60/110/160/210/260) and duration lowered to 1.5 across all ranks (down from 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5)
- Shadow Dash [E] - Energy cost lowered to 100 (down from 120)
- Counter Strike [E] - Cooldown lowered to 16/14/12/10/8 (down from 18/16/14/12/10)
- Grandmaster's Might [R] - Armor bonus is now 20/35/50 + 50% bonus attack damage (changed from 25/35/45 + 30%)
- Grandmaster's Might [R] - Magic resistances bonus is now 20/35/50 + x% ability power (changed from 25/35/45 + 20%)
- Burnout [W] - Now deals 20% more damage to monsters
- Twin Bite [Q] - Cooldown lowered to 9/8/7/6/5 (down from 10/9/8/7/6)
- Astral Infusion [W] - Ap ratio raised to .6 (from .4)
- Elastic Slingshot [E] - Damage raised to 80/130/180/230/280 (up from 80/120/160/200/240) and will spawn extra chunks if he hits multiple champions
- No longer reduces smite cooldown by 15 seconds