Lulu, The Fae Sorceress!
It is the most adorable champion in the League of Legends, Lulu! Lulu is a support that comes with heavy harass and strong shields. Lulu is probably one of the best baiting champions in the game with her shield and ultimate making an easy kill turn into an impossible one. Her auto attacks hurt more than the average support and she can attack from angles other champions can only dream of. Such a high skill cap support takes practice to really learn but she is a powerful team fighter and can lane very well.
|Health||415 (+82)||Attack damage||44.4 (+2.6)|
|Health regen.||6.0 (+0.72)||Attack speed||0.625 (+2.2%)|
|Mana||200 (+50)||Armor||9 (+3.7)|
|Mana regen.||6.0 (+0.6)||Magic res.||30|
All of Lulu's Damage is Magic, including her passive.
Damage, Ratio's, & Cooldowns on Skills:
5 / 8 / 11 / 14 / 17 / 20 / 23 / 26 / 29 (Pix fires 3 bolts, each bolt does this damage)
Magic Damage: 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 (+ .5 AP)
Slow Duration: 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 seconds
Cooldown: 7 at all Ranks
Bonus Ability Power: 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60
. Polymorph Duration: 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 / 2.25 / 2.5 seconds
Cooldown: 18 / 16.5 / 15 / 13.5 / 12
Help, Pix! (E):
Shield Strength: 60 / 105 / 150 / 195 / 240 (+ .6 AP)
Magic Damage: 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 (+ .6 AP)
Wild Growth (R):
Aura Slow: 30% / 45% / 60%
Bonus Health: 300 / 450 / 600 (+ .5 AP)
AoE Diameter: 300
Total AP Ratio: 1.6 Total AP Ratio
- Glitterlance gives the full slow effect at lvl 1 and only increases the duration & damage as you level it.
- Whimsy is technically a Silence, but the opponent cannot auto attack at all while polymorhed. They may move at a slightly slower pace, but that is all. As such it is almost a stun and can be more useful than a similar silence from Soraka to save allies.
- Glitterlance is fired from both Pix and Lulu. As such, you can use her E to plant Pix in a new location (such as the enemy champion) and hit multiple champions easily. Or you can plant it on a minion and fire or on a teammate for the shield. This is a large part about why Lulu can attack from so many angles.
- Lulu's E grants vision for its duration, making it great for chasing opponents. Champions like Vayne cannot go invisible while affected by her E.
- Lulu has the best spoken lines in the game. Period. This is a fact, not an opinion!
- Lulu's passive bolts are fired from Pix and can be blocked by enemy units when traveling to target. You can get around this by using her E and auto attack while they are affected by it.
- Pix is usually located behind whoever he is currently following. If the enemy tries to run after being affected by Lulu's E, fire glitter lance forward.
- The damage on her Passive is surprising. At lvl 1, if all 3 bolts hit, it can grant an extra 15 damage on auto attacks. Any ally affected by Lulu's E, gains her passive and fires when her ally attacks instead of her. As such, champions with high attack speed can especially utilize it.
- Supports don't have a as much damage as other lanes, but possess large amounts of CC. As such, don't be afraid to try to gank a lane if the opportunity arises.
- Lulu's flexible play style makes her great with just about any AD in the game. Often times you will see improper pairings of supports with a certain AD (Caitlyn + Leona for example, Sona would generally be a better pick to make a poking bottom lane. Leona is an all-in type aggressive support not generally fitted for a poking AD like Caitlyn). Learning Lulu then makes for a great general support pick when you are unsure of your AD.
- Lulu's Ultimate grants bonus health to the target. This effect, combined with her shield, makes it very difficult to pick out a single target. Further, when the ultimate is activated, it causes a small knock-up on any enemy in the area. Some team compositions that go for AOE damage use her as a second initiate or to make a champion without a CC Initiate, like Shyvana, into one. The infamous "wombo combo" of Orianna and Shyvana could have Lulu added on for even more affect.
- Lulu is adorable.
Lulu is an extremely flexible support for team & lane compositions. She can be rather passive preventing damage through shields or she can be aggressive poking the enemy lane. Such flexibility is rare and makes her a great support for anyone looking to actually play support regularly. One aspect that makes her great for laning is her ultimate to help deal with highly aggressive lanes such as Taric/Graves. Bursting down an AD is not easy when a Lulu is on their team. If you want an adorable support that is incredibly useful in almost any situation, Lulu is your yordle.