Hello Summoners, here are your daily interesting reds! To stay up to date on all Riot related posts about League of Legends be sure to check back at ReignofGaming.net daily!
We have applied a hotfix to the game that addresses several bugs and issues. Here are the changes made:
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused Baron to attack and cast at a faster rate
- Fixed a bug where some Champions were occasionally freezing during their jump abilities
- Fixed a bug that was causing various Champions to become stuck in walls
- Made a change that will reduce the number of disconnects and reconnects that players are experiencing
- Fixed a bug that was not allowing players to scroll using the middle mouse button
- Fixed a bug that was occasionally selecting the wrong set of Masteries when players used the Edit option
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the game loading screen
Aura items should show their ranged when mousing over
This is an improvement we have planned.
Fortunately, Professor Doktor Lyte is intending on making it so that 4 man premades match vs other 4 man premades. This change should be live soonish hopefully. I'm not sure where it is in development, but it's important to us. I will check up on this tomorrow, but I believe we have implemented it, it's just a question of what patch it goes out on...
the feature is something we want on normally, but we decided to temporarily disable it for a weird edge-case issue. iirc, it should be back on in the very near future.