Should I get ZAC?

Is he good? Is he bad? Is he shit? Is he Op? Is he hard? Does he carry? So, im always lookin for a new jungler, and XJ9 seems to like him... What do you think? Do you have trouble pickin up blobs?

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. IGN (EUW): alexkrysel

All i know is that he is best direct ganker in the game. Slingshot is the thing that actually makes him really strong.

Quote from Dankaw »

All i know is that he is best direct ganker in the game. Slingshot is the thing that actually makes him really strong.

This. Just don't expect your team to actually know how to play with a Zac, he's still too new.

I ping, jump in, do my combo and the rest of my team takes half an hour to react, because "omg I had no idea you could jump that far".

He's probably my favorite jungler at the moment. His dueling potential is quite bad but his ganking and his AOE damage potential is AMAZING. In a clustered teamfight, if you get your slingshot off with his ultimate and his W, he can easily get most or all of the opposing team to half or less health.

Also, as for picking up blobs, it is a bit difficult to pick them up during team fights but he drops so many blobs during teamfights which lowers the difficulty of picking up blobs.

Summoner name: Combiecola                     Server: NA
    LoLKing: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21272873

well i dont know  what youre into, but I think your trying to tell me that ZAC is meh ;)

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. IGN (EUW): alexkrysel

I got Zac when he was released (played him a fair bit on PBE) and I have found him to be an elo magnet got me from Silver 1 to Gold 2 so far. Ofc that's when I am getting jungle that is. I'd take some time to practise before jumping into ranked thou seen some fail ass Zac's when on my smurf.

He is kinda like Maokai, super good ganks IF you got a teammate that reacts to it, cant realy kill anyone himself early/mid game without beeing mega fed

Oldschool gamer, gamer since birth

im probably going  to save my rp for lissandra. I tested  ZAC on pbe  extensively  and  enjoyed him, hes fun and all but hes just not my style of champion. So it all boils down to do you like playing jungle or a tank role enough?

i think for players that dont have almost all other champions, the new ones shouldnt be prority. the new champions will most likely get changed a lot and you have no idea how strong this champion really is. most likely pro player will figure out how strong the champion CAN be in some months. this just takes time. player that dont have all champions can just get some older champion which is cheaper , and the best builds are already figured out. no offense but the most (effective) builds wont be figured out by some average player. you also know already the playstyle of older champions and know if it fits your playstyle.i also feel like its dumb to buy a champion just because you liked the championspotlight or something. ALWAYS test the champion on free week. thats just too much IP thrown away if the champion is not what you expected him to be.

that being said, if you truely fell totall in love with some new champion, get it ofc. but for me this should be really like " this champion is totally made for my playstyle".

some things about ZAC. he has some nice mobilty and good CC. he will be a good more supportive tank jungler. kind of similar to maokai. you wont go full rampage on him and wont get all the PENTAKILLS. you will be able to provide your team the CC they need to win.

Last edited by mizary2102: 4/6/2013 3:21:51 PM

He is really fun and I do love his play style. He has absurd healing, powerful range, and crazy awesome plays.

My team still forget that I "come back to life" if I dive at low health, so I'll do risky things that my team wouldn't dare try with other junglers. Like say, diving an Ezreal and Soraka bot lane with 4% health, knowing I can get huge burst down, AND tank the tower as bloblet-group so my ADC and Support can properly finish the dive...if they're mobile enough to do it of course. I'm not going to dive when my lane consists of Soraka and Varus, those two just don't dive as well as they poke.

And I've eaten more than my share of Ignites and Exhausts only to come back up from the dead. Had a dude Counter Pick me with Amumu, thought it was great, but Leaping out of that Bandage Toss, that Curse of the Mummy....it's hilarious every time.  Zac's mobile, fun, and not too difficult. And I wouldn't buy or use the skin, because GOOD LUCK FINDING DARK PURPLE BLOBS ON A DARK GREEN BACKGROUND! Hell, THE BLUE WATER DOESN'T HELP EITHER.

I prefer glowing slime green on dark green, it contrasts better. OR YOU KNOW, RED BLOBS ON GREEN, THAT WOULD REALLY HELP!

I'm yelling about the skins color...I love purple, but if you'r not on dominion, it's a horrible idea to use that skin...unless you're on higher settings than me, then I dunno, my settings are rather low.

zac is too strong right now. :(

I just played a game as Zac,as well as doing amazing, we had a fun time. Wukong couldn't stress how awesome it was to have Zac helping pressure the Nasus top.  Bot lane just loved the burst I delt to Tristana, she was good enough to not get hit, but not good enough to survive random Zac burst.  And Mid lane liked having blue....that's about it...we stole blue from the enemy jungler a lot, i was amazing. Even ganked TF while he went for his blue, he was all "On the way bro!" and we were all "Yeah we know, so, want to bounce?"

I rather crazy team fight accorded bot, I went in to steal that blue after murdering Tf previously, only to get jumped by the whole bot and jungler banzai.  With TF Ulting in like a boss right as I smited the blue away, damn he was fast.  So I had to bounce, but damn was I surrounded.  On the way out I get saved by a Janna ult, which just barely heals me past it all, and we make it into the brush. I'm freaking out the whole way, being all I HAVE THE BLUE DON'T DIE ME DON'T DIE! Only to realize....I had my passive. And I jumped in.  Ended in a 4 for nothing trade.  My team, my foes, and myself all forgot about Zac's passive, and we had a laugh over it.

Good times...Zac's strong.

Right now he is a pretty powerful ganker if you know what you're doing. Good Zacs are a very scary thing, not only a solid ganker but he can also escape very well to. I think once people learn him a lil more it wont be so easy but still solid.

He's amazing but I fear he's going to get nerfed to Rengar levels, can't have a jungler this fun. 

"We are the Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah. We cleanse our destiny. You will soon die. Make whatever rituals are necessary for your species."

Quote from KulliKekkonen »

He's amazing but I fear he's going to get nerfed to Rengar levels, can't have a jungler this fun. 

Rengar was nerfed because he was a stealthy, tanky, bursty, sustained, manaless assassin/bruiser/tank with strong dps and pushing power. Basically, his kit was badly designed.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes