What is the most absurd thing you have been told lately?

Every Time when i hear in rankeds. Sorry is my first time with this champ

--> Checking his lolking. 50 games played with that champion...

Can't handle my Zac :P

Given the nature of most of the League community, the most absurd thing I've heard from a teammate last game was:

"Sorry guys, I fed and it was my fault we lost".

Video games, where anybody worse than you is a noob, anybody better than you has no life.

Quote from registermyaccount »

Given the nature of most of the League community, the most absurd thing I've heard from a teammate last game was:

"Sorry guys, I fed and it was my fault we lost".

You think this is absurd? Well in a normal 5v5 our tank alistar pushes their tank rammus in the middle of our team. I ask him why did he do this and his answer: "l2p noob - you should focus rammus". In the meanwhile ad kog melting the team.

Last edited by flying_sauces: 8/31/2013 7:02:31 PM

He has a point, ganking a Fiora lane is usually a great waste of time. This is one of the reasons why she is vastly underplayed (the other one being that she can't even win lane against most toplaners and doesn't scale that well into lategame to compensate the gimmicks of her kit).

"Deeds, not words."

Ganking Fiora's lane is a waste of time only if your jungler doesn't have enough CC. Otherwise, the jungler will provide the CC, Fiora will provide the damage burst and everyone will be happy. 

If you had a Fiora in your team, you should not have picked a jungler that's low on CC. Similarly, if you had a jungler that's low on CC in your team you should not have picked Fiora. Every champion is useful, as long as you when to pick them and when not to. 

Last edited by PMilkos: 9/1/2013 9:35:24 AM

Quote from PMilkos »

Ganking Fiora's lane is a waste of time only if your jungler doesn't have enough CC. Otherwise, the jungler will provide the CC, Fiora will provide the damage burst and everyone will be happy. 

If you had a Fiora in your team, you should not have picked a jungler that's low on CC. Similarly, if you had a jungler that's low on CC in your team you should not have picked Fiora. Every champion is useful, as long as you when to pick them and when not to. 

and this is why people think fiora is bad.  They see Fiora locked top and they lock yi jungle or some crap.

Quote from PMilkos »

The problem with Fiora is that she's a subpar version of currently existing champions. She is worse than both Yi and Tryndamere (the other two main melee ADCs).

- Her waveclear sucks (both Yi and Trynd have a waveclear tool in their kits).

- Her only passive steroid is a flat AD bonus which is neglegible after the earlygame (Yi has percentage, Trynd's is higher).

- Her ult must be one of the most buggy skills ever, together with Jarvan's. :P Even entering bush cancels the ult.

Now then, she's kind of fun to play. But that's not the same to say she's competitive. She isn't. There are weak picks and strong picks. Olaf is weak. Tryndamere is strong.

"Deeds, not words."

Quote from SteppenKat »

There are weak picks and strong picks. Olaf is weak. Tryndamere is strong.

There are times when certain champions are weak picks and times when they're not. Every champion, from the top of tier 1 to the bottom of tier 5 have a set of situations where they're legitimately a good pick. From there on it's just a matter of how rare those are.

Last edited by PMilkos: 9/3/2013 1:00:33 PM

NVM, I meant to quote someone, but it doesn't matter. Just ignore this post.

Last edited by Samraku: 9/3/2013 2:45:38 PM

´´Fiora is good´´

The opponent mid player talking about our (great) jungling Elise, who ganked every lane twice within the first 20 minutes :

"F* noob Elise camping all lanes"

Wat o_o.

Quote from _Mod »

The opponent mid player talking about our (great) jungling Elise, who ganked every lane twice within the first 20 minutes :

"F* noob Elise camping all lanes"

Wat o_o.

Ugh, don't they know of the gentleman's agreement amongst league players that you never camp more than one lane per game? Let me lay out the rules, for those of you who don't know:

-If you're a lane bully against a Veigar, you must instead passively farm and let him stack his Q.

-No invading, ever.

-If you are saved by a revive passive, you must walk back into lane and allow yourself to be killed.

-No camping more than one lane per game.

-Buying pink wards during lane phase is right out.

-If the enemy team has all AD, you must build at least one dedicated magic resist item before getting armor.

-No split pushing.

-No smite stealing.

-If an OP champ slips through during champ select, you are not allowed to pick them.

-If you are winning your lane, you are not allowed to gank other lanes, and also are not allowed to push down your tower before another lane has done so.

Those are all I can remember off the top of my head.

=P

No waiting at red for FB

I have no idea what I am doing, honest. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/oce/304784

Normal game. My team is losing. I am Aatrox jungle, and have a bad score. A few people of my team flame me in all-chat that I'm such a n00b etc. The enemies started to defend me, and said is was only normal, so shut up and enjoy.

Since they pressure us a lot I start proxy in their base (my kill only worth >100g) (idea of another teammate), which kinda works, allows our team to get some kills, and I distract them a lot. (Aatrox with botrk and randuins and cdr is very hard to chase ;) )
    But in the end, they score an ace, almost destroy our nexus, and surrender.
    Won game, and 4 honor for honorable opponent. XD

"Normally I buy wards but bot lane was lost, I had to get Locket and Shurelya's first."

that mundo doesnt need to be changed and is OP... what?

Quote from KesslerCOIL »

He isn't OP but doesn't need to be changed either. He's fine the way he is, just because a champion doesn't fit the meta doesn't mean the champ's weak.

Quote from OuterRaven »

Quote from KesslerCOIL »

He isn't OP but doesn't need to be changed either. He's fine the way he is, just because a champion doesn't fit the meta doesn't mean the champ's weak.

Mundo needs a buff tbh. First clear almost kills him and he does like no damage if he builds tanky.

Quote from NightOfWallachia »

Quote from OuterRaven »

Quote from KesslerCOIL »

Mundo needs a buff tbh. First clear almost kills him and he does like no damage if he builds tanky.

First clear was always a problem for Mundo, but that's necessary for balance purposes. Every champ has (or should have) a phase where he/she/it is vulnerable.

As for damage, you're either leveling his skills in the wrong order or you just suck at hitting cleavers. Right now, you're supposed to go either R>Q>E>W or R>Q>W>E. Maxing W first is no longer desirable since most of the camp's health is on the big monster and a rank 1 W is enough to kill the small ones. His cleavers completely destroy the big monsters and they're his main ganking tool, which is why you max it first.

Then you either max E second if you're gonna get into fights soon (100 bonus AD +1 per 1% of missing hp is nothing to scoff at) or you max W second if you're gonna power farm.

Quote from OuterRaven »

Quote from NightOfWallachia »

Quote from OuterRaven »

Quote from KesslerCOIL »

First clear was always a problem for Mundo, but that's necessary for balance purposes. Every champ has (or should have) a phase where he/she/it is vulnerable.

As for damage, you're either leveling his skills in the wrong order or you just suck at hitting cleavers. Right now, you're supposed to go either R>Q>E>W or R>Q>W>E. Maxing W first is no longer desirable since most of the camp's health is on the big monster and a rank 1 W is enough to kill the small ones. His cleavers completely destroy the big monsters and they're his main ganking tool, which is why you max it first.

Then you either max E second if you're gonna get into fights soon (100 bonus AD +1 per 1% of missing hp is nothing to scoff at) or you max W second if you're gonna power farm.

Mundo doesn't build magic pen so a negatron and a locket negates most of the cleaver damage. Hist first buy is warmogs so he's still quite squishy from lack of resistances during the early fights and he will melt pretty quickly in teamfights when ignited. Kiting him is also not that difficult given the amount of hard CCs in this game.

Last edited by NightOfWallachia: 9/4/2013 9:11:55 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes