So I recently hit 30 on my smurf.

Fine, apparently going 20-2 isn't worthy of winning a game (LOL).

How about the fact that my lane opponent goes 0-20 and still wins. Did he win because he "knows how to push turrets and take objectives." I have a hard time believing my lane opponent goes 0-5-0 against me but is better at objectives than me.

Why do you care? You're diamond already. And you'll probably win the next 10 games in a row. You can't win every game, and there are times when you've been carried. Deal with it.

My smurf is at 21 right now.  My team play is a gold level but my solo q play is stuck in a rise to silver 3 and back to silver 5.  I worked my ass off to get to silver too so I did go through ELO Hell and yes it does exist, the problem is, you are stuck in Elo Hell at all divisions.  Gold 5 players still have to deal with Silver 1 or 2 players and even then, people do like to smurf and play as trolls once they do well and get into gold since they cant be dropped below Gold.

I am on my Smurf power leveling it because its a mid account and all I do is play Fizz mostly and learning the ropes of Kassadin.  I did a game with annie and sucked it up but then I was level 21 vs a 30 morgana and annie vs morgana is just a problem in general since I could harass her but one W on all minions heals about 90% of my Q damage on her and I just ran out of mana on harassing so I just focused on clearing my lane so she couldn't wonder around and kill my team mates.  Thank goodness my friend was with me and was on his 30 account playing as Tryndamere which is his main Top champion in Solo Q Gold 2.

How to win in Solo Q: 3 tanks, 1 CC AP mid and ADC with half a brain.

Quote from HelplessKitten »

How about the fact that my lane opponent goes 0-20 and still wins. Did he win because he "knows how to push turrets and take objectives." I have a hard time believing my lane opponent goes 0-5-0 against me but is better at objectives than me.

Never heard of proxy singed ? Godlike KDA doesn't mean you automatically win a game.

Nope, he won because he had teammates who aimed for the nexus and not the legendary spam.

If you lose with such an huge lead (20 kills), don't you realize that it was because you did something wrong ? Because you SHOULD have won this game.

Last edited by N4gul: 9/3/2013 10:20:27 PM

Quote from N4gul »

Never heard of proxy singed ? Godlike KDA doesn't mean you should win a game.

Nope, he won because he had teammates who aimed for the nexus and not the legendary spam.

If you lose with such an huge lead (20 kills), don't you realize that it was because you did something wrong ? Because you SHOULD have won this game.

^ this, in the short term a kill gives you an objective advantage, if ur not using that you are doing something wrong. In the long term it gives you a gold advantage, and again, if you fail to utilize that gold in an effective manner to win you are doing something wrong. Kills help but they are by no means the objective of the game

I don't get why you're playing 1 trick ponies constantly and complaining that you can't win

like seriously, play an actual carry and stop acting shocked that you're losing w/ fizz and ap trist when you're just farming kda lol

Last edited by Paramvir: 9/4/2013 12:16:43 AM

The difference between my games and a game where proxy singed works, is that in a game where proxy singed works, the singed has a fucking team.

I am literally alone in these games, i recall one of the games where i was Fizz v Kass, I saw the kass split pushing top while we were bot. So we engaged a 5v4, got completely destroyed, 1 for 4. You will also notice my team is always behind in CS, as well as turrets, but every dragon is secured because of me. There is no way to push a turret alone, you cannot win this game alone, and in these games, I am alone. That is the point of this post. It's not a post complaining about how i went 20-2 and lost, its me complaining about how in 4 games or whatever I posted, i had ZERO teammates that did a single thing, while the entire enemy team (minus my opponent) did well.

And I still want an answer as to why my lane opponent kassadin who went 0-5-0 in the first 10 minutes gets to win, while I lost, I guarantee he did not take as many turrets as I did.

Face the fact you all suck mad fucking dick, and you are only in here to try to troll me for whatever reason, Jealousy maybe, that I am way better than you will ever be... I don't know, but it's reaching the point of obnoxiousness. There is no way these games should be lost and you have to be a retarded degenerate inbread fucktard to believe that I deserved these defeats.

Quote from Freezingchill »

Why do you care? You're diamond already. And you'll probably win the next 10 games in a row. You can't win every game, and there are times when you've been carried. Deal with it.

I have never been carried in my entire life. I have not won one single game with a negative score ever in over 3000 games.

Helpless, if you can get mad at a game, you're probably at that level... If a game is easy, why would you even get mad about it lol, you complain about trolling but it just looks like youre trolling about elohell and pointing out why people don't get further in elo because they don't know how to finish/win a game despite having skill, and why do these people suck when you're the one complaining a bout smurf games, take it in, you are complaining bout smurf games.

They had a Vayne and a Nasus. Your fault for taking all the kills and not using it to push down towers before 20 minutes.

Last edited by NightOfWallachia: 9/4/2013 12:28:12 AM

I have never been carried in my entire life. I have not won one single game with a negative score ever in over 3000 games.

That's funny because I can see one in your last 10. You also have a negative k/d on Akali, Amumu, Blitzcrank, Caitlyn, Cho'gath, Elise, Karthus, Lulu and a ton of others but the list is so long that I'm going to stop there. Those ad up toa heck lot more than a single game.

Last edited by mattbarnard: 9/4/2013 12:36:55 AM

Mr. Matt Barnard here seems to think he's pretty great. Nice flamy comment history. People like you just troll the forums screwing things up. Bring something useful to the table or for the sake of the community stay the hell away.

Hai it's just me I am Lulu sware to praze Jebus I am

Most pleyed Lulu games NA.W. reel server

I hev playd 5 Lulu games am the best

Hep neu yare

Quote from Violavoila »

Mr. Matt Barnard here seems to think he's pretty great. Nice flamy comment history. People like you just troll the forums screwing things up. Bring something useful to the table or for the sake of the community stay the hell away.

I'd love to hear more so that I may adapt my posting style in such a way that I will avoid enraging you in the future. However could you please keep this to PMs as to avoid derailing this thread.

Last edited by mattbarnard: 9/4/2013 1:05:13 AM
    HelplessKitten, I think you overestimate the influence of your KDA.

You always have to keep in mind, that the enemy team is equally bad as your own.

That means, that in an even game without smurfs, the following happens: Both teams feast on each other and get equally fed.
    Now in a game with a smurf (e.g. you), it's different: The enemy team feasts on your team and YOU feast on the the enemy team. So no matter how many kills you get, your team will always be less fed than the enemy team.

If you are playing an assassin and have enough items to one-shot the enemy team's MVP every team fight, there is no reason to take further kills from your team.

Get your team strong, so that they can carry you as well. It's really simple psychology.
    "This guy has lots of kills, he's going to carry me. Also I'm poor and can't do anything." vs "Wow, I'm really fed, thanks to the Fizz, let's do this!"

In Diamond Elo your strategy may work, because people actually farm their lanes, but in lower Elo kills are the highest income of a player.

Personality type: INTP
    myanimelist: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Arazen

Anyone, read this with a serious face.

I dare you.

Plays with newbies. Whines they are bad.

I started to play ranked on my EUW account (8-1 right now) and lost only one game due to 3 smurfs in enemy team vs myself alone by now. I had no problems other than that. I'm sure you didn't do what you had to (aka splitpushing, because when you lost already, it's only way to win).

I can understand that game with Vayne though, playing 4v6 ain't fun.

Last edited by Dankaw: 9/4/2013 4:35:10 AM

Quote from Rouche »

Anyone, read this with a serious face.

I dare you.

Yeah, gave up at that point. The OP is, no offense, an idiot. He posts on the forums to get a pat in the back and for people to tell him it's not his fault, when instead people speak up against him he has to assert his dominance again, and goes of making the most ridiculous claims.

"Face the fact you all suck mad fucking dick, and you are only in here to try to troll me for whatever reason, Jealousy maybe, that I am way better than you will ever be..." Is this behaviour even tolerated on the forums? In my opinion, people who aren't able to take the slightest criticism without getting this mad/toxic shouldn't be here, diamond or not. Leave that to the mods to decide though.

Last edited by CoolRoot: 9/4/2013 4:41:05 AM
    Quote from Dankaw
    I started to play ranked on my EUW account (8-1 right now) and lost only one game due to 3 smurfs in enemy team vs myself alone by now. I had no problems other than that. I'm sure you didn't do what you had to (aka splitpushing, because when you lost already, it's only way to win).

May I ask you, what you played in these games? I noticed that you are a support main, so that'd be really interesting.

Personality type: INTP
    myanimelist: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Arazen

Quote from CoolRoot »

Leave that to the mods to decide though.

Wait, who?

No offence, but i haven't seen one for ages. Ace doesn't really care about forums anymore besides searching for member to his team. Bystek and Dub probably got other more important things to do. MerryLane... have no idea.

Quote from D00meriksen »

Quote from Dankaw

May I ask you, what you played in these games? I noticed that you are a support main, so that'd be really interesting.

I played ADC a lot since people wanted to support - no problem for me.

Also you can always add me if you're on EUW - Dunkaw .

Last edited by Dankaw: 9/4/2013 5:17:18 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes