This thread was Locked by Dankaw.

Hell with joining a team Im starting one! NA

So like i said in my introductory thread im 26 played pro esports and have become very good at LoL. im looking for 4 dedicated players that can play from 9pm-3am. also During the day when possible. All roles open. time to become competitive. 

Ign:

location in US:

trick2kill

Dakota Laughlin

KodaDestroysWorlds

Sacramento California.

Last edited by rurounikoda: 9/1/2013 8:28:14 AM

Sounds good bro will add you up immediately

Whats your Elo at the moment?

My IGN is hawks0908 (2nd main) Gold 3

Molës (main) Plat V

i was given this account halfway through season 3 ive never played a normal game on it. feel free to check my stats :) Can I adc plz (silver II)

Silver II is very good now? :S

IGN: Loneshadow01

Location in US: East coast

I've played League since the beginning of Season 2, didn't do ranked until the very end (I despise solo queue anyway).  My Rank at the moment is Silver IV.  I'm confident that if I played ranked more I could get higher, as it is I don't really feel it's worth considering all the leavers/afkers/trolls in Silver (although with the new Elise skin for Gold+ I might jump to gold for that).  I typically play 5's normals with a group of friends but I would like to get more competitive.  I know it's not a good indicator but I usually get matched with high golds/low plats in normals.  My main roles are top and mid, but I can support decently and I know how to jungle.  ADC is my 5th role but with practice I'm sure I could become better at it also.

Hey I'll be glad to be part of your team. I'll be adding you up in Skype.

Defending the world from evildoers. http://wowlevelingguide.co/

(ign)roaming toaster

(name)Mike

(skype)roaming toaster (

(area)Chicago-land area. Illinois

jungler top and support. Hit me up.

Quote from loneshadow01 »

...  I'm confident that if I played ranked more I could get higher, as it is I don't really feel it's worth considering all the leavers/afkers/trolls in Silver (although with the new Elise skin for Gold+ I might jump to gold for that). 

and you are soooooo alone in thinking that

good goal... but good luck against the challenger teams.... you'll need it...

Ign: xReaper29

location in US: New York

Main support and jungler. I main hook champs as support but, can play all kinds of supports.

Ign: Dalems

I am a plat level jungler/mid/top. I really enjoy jungling though.

I don't know why you guys think it's a good idea to post your real name and location online. At least PM him, but I wouldn't even do that. He's a stranger.

.gif

Quote from Pikohchu »

I don't know why you guys think it's a good idea to post your real name and location online. At least PM him, but I wouldn't even do that. He's a stranger.

Nah let them give their full names and info and then they will get stalked on facebook and what not from anyone that is reading this. The guy who made this thread shouldve just asked for IGN and on league as for skype and real name by himself. Not safe to post info about yourself like this but if you feel safe then by all means go ahead.

Not giving out information that I'm not giving out on facebook. I think it's ok. I even post my cell phone number to facebook lol.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes