E-mail notifications

So, i don't check my e-mail a lot, once per few months when i need to confirm sth etc. I was active on this forums for last 2,5 month and after them, i noticed that my settings got bugged. I disabled receiving notifications in e-mail, yet RoG server kept sending them to me. For all this time. For every post in thread i was subscribed to.

I had 500 unckecked messages on my account before (mostly spam from newgrounds, should disable it long ago :/), now i got 1,7k. GOD DAMMIT.

I believe server is bugged or sth, because i got that option disabled. I really don't want to receive that stuff.

Help please?

Last edited by Dankaw: 6/4/2013 4:44:36 PM

We had some issues with the email notifications a while ago, it should be fixed now.

Hell is other people  
    -Jean-Paul Sartre

They work fine. In fact, they work so fine that I don't get my real e-mails because I can't sort through all of the notifications :(

I'm considering changing my contact e-mail address to be my real e-mail address instead of my RoG one, but I'd worry about that.

You could try enableing it, saving, then disabling it again. Random thought here.

Then if it should work right now, it must be me being dumb. How i got notifications right now:

I'm dumb or it's server issue?

Quote from Basinator »

You could try enableing it, saving, then disabling it again. Random thought here.

I think i tried it few times, gonna give it another chance.

You still have three notification types enabled. If you don't want to receive any e-mail, uncheck them all.

Quote from Adamar »

You still have three notification types enabled. If you don't want to receive any e-mail, uncheck them all.

I want notifications on RoG, but don't want to receive them on e-mail. The "Receive all notifications in e-mail" should disable it. Or i'm just dumb.

Quote from Dankaw »

Quote from Adamar »

I want notifications on RoG, but don't want to receive them on e-mail. The "Receive all notifications in e-mail" should disable it. Or i'm just dumb.

You will still get on-site notifications. Just uncheck everything :)

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes