This thread was Locked by Dankaw.

Blue Ezreal Build after the SotEL nerf

Soooo...now what? 10 AD is a pretty big nerf which will probably make us have to look for a different item to get instead of SotEL..and it probably won't be blue.

.gif

Because 1 item got nerfed a bit doesn't mean whole build is bad.

just use the double lift blue build, blood thirster. more expensive but every bit as cost efficient, i thought it was better than the original blue build, but after the SotEL nerfs i say their is no longer a question it simply is better.

in short replace it with blood thirster and carry on the rest of the build as used to easy.
    Last edited by Gameguy301: 6/13/2013 2:20:59 PM

I think in the All-stars when Doublelift played Ezreal, he ignored SotEL completely and just went Bloodthirster in its place. A few days ago I saw Chuuper go brutalizer into a Black Cleaver to still have that little bit of CDR, but I'm fairly certain that was in place of Last Whisper so he could buy Greaves instead of Ionians. He lost that game though, so...

It comes down to preference I guess.

A Hot Girl Comes On The Bus And I'm Like

I think the nerf delays the power spike of the build a tad, but I don't think Blue Ezreal's going anywhere anytime soon.

for 2k, the BF sword with cdr, true damage, and regen is now a pick axe, longsword with regen, cdr and true damage. yeah stop buying it 

i like the brutalizer

Probably just the Doublelift build as mentioned above. He used it in the promotion/relegation series and at the Allstar's. You miss out on some cdr, but gain more raw dmg and sustain. I prefered that build anyway, who cares it's not 'blue' lol. 

"Joke? What do you mean?"

I'm not so sure if the BT path is better than the SotEL (pre-nerf). I mean, when you pick the SotEL, you dominate the lane and can snowball really hard from it (you could expend 700g on a Tear who doesnt makes you stronger at the moment and still be more useful than their carry). Probably DoubleLift pick the BT because he didnt need the SotEL to snowball and prefer the BT which is better at late-game (more slot-efficency), at least that's what I think. But, I (and most of us xD) don't have the mechanical skill of DL, so the nerf to SotEL hurts the snowball power of the build a lot. There are 3 options: pick the Spirit, and need to work harder to win; go with BT and try to be better than the other carry before that (because with the IG Ezreal lose a lot of raw power -with pre-nerf SotEL, it was easier to be 1/2 item ahead of the other carry- OR pick brutalizer for the CDR, in case it is more cost-efficient than the Spirit, but I dont like the BC on ezreal and I dont like youmu on ranged characters (and I like Youmu from TH XD).

Quote from Jooota »

I'm not so sure if the BT path is better than the SotEL (pre-nerf). I mean, when you pick the SotEL, you dominate the lane and can snowball really hard from it (you could expend 700g on a Tear who doesnt makes you stronger at the moment and still be more useful than their carry). Probably DoubleLift pick the BT because he didnt need the SotEL to snowball and prefer the BT which is better at late-game (more slot-efficency), at least that's what I think. But, I (and most of us xD) don't have the mechanical skill of DL, so the nerf to SotEL hurts the snowball power of the build a lot. There are 3 options: pick the Spirit, and need to work harder to win; go with BT and try to be better than the other carry before that (because with the IG Ezreal lose a lot of raw power -with pre-nerf SotEL, it was easier to be 1/2 item ahead of the other carry- OR pick brutalizer for the CDR, in case it is more cost-efficient than the Spirit, but I dont like the BC on ezreal and I dont like youmu on ranged characters (and I like Youmu from TH XD).

This, is mostly true. I was going Dorans->Tear->BT->Lucidity Boots->Muramana->IBG->LW->Bork even before the nerfs. 

Preparing for the climb is scary.

Just add a little bit of red [BT] and go Purple Ezreal instead.

BT is better past midgame anyway.

Last edited by raikaria: 6/13/2013 3:58:46 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes