This thread was Locked by Dankaw.

Tank Rengar is back

Finally hes back and hes even working at the compitives scene

just get to the interesting part

Tank Renagr is made as a splitpusher mainly mostly due his strong heal abuse most enemys are not abel to trade him

Runes

9x AD marks

9x Armor Seals

now the interesting part 3x Ability power Runes

6x Cdr glyphs (5%Cdr)

Edit: forget Ap Quints since you arer maxing W on lane you want to push it potential 

Masteries

play 9/21/0

Offense Masterys = Socery;Double edged;Brute Froce;Weapon Maserty

Defense Masertys=recovery; Block;Unyieding;VeteranScars;Jaggernaut;Hardiness;Opression/Perservance/Second Wind/Tenacoius(3 points only/Legendary Guardian

Skill Order

lvl 1 get Q and from there on max W first than Q than E Ult everytime u can ofc

Item build (Spirit Visage; Sunfire;Necklace;GA;Trinity Force;Mercs/tabis

Situatioal :Randuins/Thornmail whatever

the build is Hard investing into Cdr for getting W and other skills on low Cd so you can spoam your W2 to heal up permanently

also with the Ap Runes u can Instakill the caster minions with a Doubl cast instantly melles often just need 1 aa after that to push lanes oput pretty fast

i think everyone who knew TankRengar knew how he worked before his W got Hard nerfed but with the upcoming Rwork it might even work better cause it was stated the W Dmg getting Pushed (and combined with the New Mobility he gets his splitpushing can be even a lot harder)

have fun testing it

and before someone ask why TankRengar over Assasain Rengar (Assain rengar cant win every trade and will have to ult very often Tank rengar on the other hand needs mostly 2 player ot be shut down and mostly doesnt even need his ult to escape due the W spam

also the new masteries are even Pushing this tactic more due betetr Hp regen and Second wind gives him a little boost while low on health

Last edited by Hyp3r1on: 11/29/2013 9:06:09 AM

http://i.imgur.com/MZ8Gjll.gif

im beginning to wonder if that rework is every going to be finished

Quote from Gameguy301 »

yeah im highly waiting for this cause it pissed me kinda off that i cant play TankRengar in rankeds anymore cause im getting flamed as a noob that needs to l2p 

hes my favorite champ after his release i stopped 3 days after that playing him because he was to strong and it wasnt fun to play him because he got instabanned back ther than Ap Rengar come and i stopped playing him again cause the flame you recived not playing him Ap and than Tanky Rengar come it was kinda Op but u could so something against this but hes been nerfed again after that feeled very sad about this ok also have to admit a 800 heal every 7 seconds was broken but with his actual levelscaling heal and his huge potential of outplaying the enemys im happy to see Tankrengar back again

also i think after the rework hes even stronger since the passiv Ms he gains from the necklace makes him splitpush like a boss 

Why no quints?

Also I'm gonna go eat then test this and I'll share my results.

Poro is love, Poro is life.

Quote from LostHopeTV »

Why no quints?

Also I'm gonna go eat then test this and I'll share my results.

sry it was Ap Quints i saw it today bei TPS on IEM Zonda was totally dominating against Shen and Renekton 

for everyone whos interested that the game today played at the IEM in Singapore TPS against SGS

I have to say he is really broken right now. After watching those IEM Singapore games i wanted to try him and man IS HE GOOD! I´ve played 4 games, dominated every single of them except one against riven, where i had some troubles in laning phase. After getting visage he is almost unkillable 1v1 and with sunfire cape he can tank almost anything. I ended up tanking a two man baron at level 16 (with sunfire and visage) and lost only about 400 hp. His heal is insanely strong and his turret tanking potential seems like a worse shen but he still got insane burst while staying tanky. I give him a 10 out of 10 and predict he or visage is soon gonna get nerfed.

started maining rengar again after the preseason patch. tank rengar is op in lane but in fights i feel useless. my build was boots >sunfire>spirit visage>neckles(stacked it to 9)>trinity>last whisperer and i felt pretty useless in fights but in lane i was a god. i couldnt 1v1 their sivir,my mid and jungle were doing great but out bot wasnt really good so maybe thats why i could'nt kill her. i dont like tank rengar's late game where he is nothing. i have mixed feelings for him. i personally like ap or ad assassin better

Quote from Gameguy301 »

who care rengar revork, where is dat  Yorick one xD 

Quote from Weissik »

I have to say he is really broken right now. After watching those IEM Singapore games i wanted to try him and man IS HE GOOD! I´ve played 4 games, dominated every single of them except one against riven, where i had some troubles in laning phase. After getting visage he is almost unkillable 1v1 and with sunfire cape he can tank almost anything. I ended up tanking a two man baron at level 16 (with sunfire and visage) and lost only about 400 hp. His heal is insanely strong and his turret tanking potential seems like a worse shen but he still got insane burst while staying tanky. I give him a 10 out of 10 and predict he or visage is soon gonna get nerfed.

you will never win against riven trustr me shes your doom in any case and stgae of the game her entire kit is against you

beliebe they wont nerf rengar again his heal is allready doomed it was once 15% of your max health and 280 basedmg  that was broken

and the rework even would benefit tankrengar cause it saidf that the W basedmg got increased

Last edited by Hyp3r1on: 12/1/2013 3:12:06 PM

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes