This thread was Locked by Dankaw.

Looking for a good player that can duo with me (1190-1200)

Hey guys,

My name is Memira and I am stuck in the 1190-1200 elo range. I am currently looking for a solid duo partner so we can carry ourselves up to a higher elo. I prefer you to be able to play well as a jungler or a top laner. No supports/adc mainers here please,  the bot lane is always cursed no matter if you win the lane. I myself play mid lane and win my lane 80% of the time. I can however play all the roles, my weakest being top lane. To give myself a role rating, I would say that Mid is my best role, then support, jungler, ad, top. I used to main AD carry, but eventually I gave up on it because of how boring the role is and how useless you are early game. I also watch a LOT of league streams - almost obsessed with them. My favourite streamer is Scarra because he really points out what he is doing and why , and the best part is he is a mid mainer. I also watch the tournamets if that counts for anything. I promise, if you duo with me I won't dissapoint - except maybe a few bad games.

What makes me different from all those crying posters about elo hell?

Well, nothing really. I'm just really desperate to find someone good that can duo with me. If you are very doubtful about me, then check my lolking page here:

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/30892020#profile

You can also add me (IGN: Memira) and we can play a few normal games just to test out and see each others skill before going into ranked.

For further info, you can ask me for lolreplay games and watch how I play.

Here is a little clip of a penta I got a few days ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57rz7H52v1A&feature=g-u-u

Last edited by Memira: 8/27/2012 3:49:15 PM

Hey Memira,

I've added you because we are literally in the same position. I too main Mid, and I feel that we could become good duo partners. As I can top/jungle well aswell. I would say Support is my worst role, and ADC is all dependent on the support for me. But I hope we can raise our elo together :D

Fluxyyy

Stay positive! Never give up! IGN: Fluxyyy, add me!

How come you win your lane 80% of the time, but your KDAs are meh?

Quote from Fluxyyyy »

Hey Memira,

I've added you because we are literally in the same position. I too main Mid, and I feel that we could become good duo partners. As I can top/jungle well aswell. I would say Support is my worst role, and ADC is all dependent on the support for me. But I hope we can raise our elo together :D

Fluxyyy

Heyy!

Thanks for adding me. Next time i'm online I'll accept the request. Hope we can raise elo out of this hell! :)

I guess lolking may not count assists? To some "winning your lane" dosen't mean getting all the kills, it may mean getting out of the laning phase with more money. And also using mid as the main source of ganking. Thats how I see it at least. As mid is made for ganks. And so therefore if you farm well, and push your lane well then gank and help the other lanes snowball then I think thats a lane won. (Yeah, mid bias as I main it hahaha). But after Duo's we can always see ;)

Look forward to Duoing with EVERYONE.

EDIT: Yeah ok. Takes assists. Sorry. Quick glance at the overall stats.

Last edited by Fluxyyyy: 8/27/2012 4:37:59 PM

Stay positive! Never give up! IGN: Fluxyyy, add me!

Quote from StacoOrikoro »

How come you win your lane 80% of the time, but your KDAs are meh?

That is because I played a lot of support so my KDA overall is a little wonky

For specific KDA on characters, my most played ap mids (Zyra, Orianna) are both positive KDA, and I play both of them mid and a few times as a support. As for the other AP stats, the Ahri one was a bad game (Did only 1 game with her). Both the Anivia games was kind of troll games because they stuck me top after I called mid. Cass games, did a lot of stupid mistakes, surprisingly as katarina my wins to loss is 3-5 and yet my KDA is K - 8.5/game D - 5.8/game. LB games I stomped my lane until I got camped by the junglers and the morg game I was playing support morgana. Hope this answers your question (S)

<table id="ranked_stats" style="height: 5px;" width="465" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td data-sortval="9"> </td> <td data-sortval="5.8"> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
    Last edited by Memira: 8/27/2012 5:24:52 PM

Hey i'm around 1230-1260 and i'm looking for a duo partner as well, tired of these elo hell feeders

If you're interested go ahead and add me ign= Rusko123

Hey everyone

I no longer need a duo partner as I have made it out of 1200's and into 1500. TY!

Hard to believe I was once 1200 elo... I am now at 1800 elo, trying to reach my platinum before season ends! GL to everyone who plays ranked

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes