New (not so new) map

Hello, I just got 2 questions in my mind and I wanted to share them with you.

1.Today I somehow ended watching a game from s1 and realised the map was a lot different. Then, I remembered some months ago Riot made a visual upgrade to Summoner's Rift.

Is there some way to use the old map? I liked its simplicity, and overall you could see tower range when the road disapears. If I am not mising anything, you can't see it right now.

2. I've heard some pro players use the colour-blind mode and some of them even swap between it and normal mode. It has some benefits (like I listed above) or is just what you feel more beautifull?

Probably not, since its not just a visual change, there's a geographical change too, Riot changed a lot of the ledges and stuff, especially near the wraith camps on both sides.

Video games, where anybody worse than you is a noob, anybody better than you has no life.

I imagined this wasn't posible, but asking cost nothing :) I guess there is no way to see tower range at the moment.

No idea about how colour-blind mode can benefit you?

Last edited by Dulahan90: 2/22/2013 4:31:32 PM

what I know about colourblind mode, is that pro's use it since the contrast between colours is better, so you see that gank on your minimap maybe 0.2 sec sooner.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes