What is this I don't even... These numbers are so off. For her to shield her team 1200, she would need 3500 AP since the aoe shield has a 150 base and .3 scaling. She would need ~1800 AP to shield herself for that much.
Please don't do that... He didn't say that it shields the entire team for over 1000... Sure, her Shield Aura is 30 / 70 / 110 / 150 (+30% AP). But on the targeted person, this adds up with the 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+50% AP) from the normal shield. So it's more like 390 (+80% AP) for the mantra-shield.
About 900 shield plus 330 aoe shield plus 60 percent movement speed boost plus 660 damage should be enough... Still not as high as he claimed, but much closer...
Q2 would deal 1685, W2 1280 with a 31% heal.
Thing is that you can use this two or three times in almost every teamfight if you can land your skills, so it would be ridiculously broken to improve anything there. You should give her a chance before whining... She can be very strong and is surprisingly fun, even though I miss some parts of the old one. But hey, at least she isn't a troll pick anymore. Also, look here if you want numbers: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Karma