3/26/2013 10:29:18 AM
Pax Skin Giveaway - Riot Graves and Full Metal Rammus, Xelnath on Xerath's Passive, Champion & Skin Sale, Gladiator Draven Liveposted a message onPosted in: News
11/15/2012 11:44:58 AM
Posted in: Gentleman Gustaf
Nice mathcrafting, but before anyone judges the item on the math alone, some of the most important attributes of the item are left out or unclear:
1) Target Seek Range: Already mentioned by at least 1 person. Matters for a lot of reasons. Risk of positioning in teamfights. May not benefit Varus that much if range is his attack range (unless maybe built as an AP Hybrid? :P). If range is not attack range but a set value, it may or may not benefit kog/trist/twitch.
_edit_ + Seek Angle also matters for same reasons.
2) Target Priority: Build in champion prioritization or minions/summons/neutral camps will get in the way.
3) Minion Aggro: Edge case since people probably won't be getting this early but will it allow to harass with 0 aggro (especially if target priority built in)?
4) Bolt mechanics: I ask because the picture reminds me of Lulu Pix bolts. Are they interceptable?
5) Other more minor/specific interactions: Interaction with thornmail? Randuins? Blind?
Other notes: Any word on PD, IE nerfs?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.