I mostly play junglers and then supports, dont like the other roles so much. But i like mid much more than top, the top is the constant harass and can really get out of control fast, imo a very strategic lane, Mid (usually) have ranged AA so u can still comeback if u die once or twice.
Hecarim could be a good choice, quite weak jungling pre lvl 4ish, then gets better and better. his gank are ok pre6, but very strong 6.He scales very good late game to. But as someone said it seems like you got the hang of cc tanks, so i think cho would be a good adition for u.
Wether to pick early/mid/late game heroes, depends on your team comp and the other team comp. try to enhance your strengths and go for the enemy weakness.
General tips on how to improve as a jungler(and player)
- learn all the usual junglers, at what time X they will (usually) be at point Y. JUst try them out in the free week atleast once. So you get the feel of them and learn some basic stuff about them
- always, after each game, go trough your faults and think how you should done it the next time. Also good to re-remember good plays
- if a lane is losing or lost, be really careful to gank it
- remember that whatever you do has an opportunity cost, so try to plan out your moves.
- learn to remember buff timers, use time stamp in chat and you can write down at what point u got the buff etc.(if you seen oddone, he will most of times write "ob" our blue, tr "their red" when he gets the buff)
- Have fun is first priority, but playing games will make you better so practice. Ignore players that will scream and whine for ganks, usually in games you will have player x "0 ganks u, 3 ganks other jungler" etc. Dont let it affect you
- if the other jungler is top, and u cant gank other lanes go into the other jungle. take it all
- if often buy 1 ward each time i go b if i have had good ganks, this just to help out the teammates. Maybe top lane never wards? buy a ward for him, or put the wriggle down to help him out(happens in pre 1600 elo)
Imo shyvana is really difficult to master due to the heavy burden of knowledge you should have if you want to do good counterjungling. I remember one time i got so outplayed by 1, they stole my blue buff so they got that timer(i started red), so i thought shyv would be back 2d time so i went there at 7,10 waiting, while shyv just went for my red instead. And shyv doesnt work in all comps, if you want to gank early you need to have some good cc in the lanes.
i like xin, very strong jungler. go wriggle, mercs then either warmogs or locket depending on how well you or your team done. What are your masteries on him? i run a tanky xin with 9/21/0. But he is not that tanky like mao or skarner so u cant always dive into the team, especially if your team cant follow up. This is someting you have to evaluate, if your team is far behind in distance dont dive in.