Reign of Gamers!
Today we bring you a very exciting announcement! Curse is looking to hire a new Video Editor to help with work on Reign of Gaming, YouTube, and all future League of Legends efforts! The content manager position regards mainly daily creation of video content and development of Curse's YouTube Channel. All the official information is provided below:
JOB TITLE: Video Editor
REPORTS TO: VP of Marketing
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
BRANCH: Remote/ Los Angeles
The Content Project Manager is responsible for managing the development of Curse ‘s YouTube channel and video content. The Manager must also coordinate with the CM staff for daily content creation of videos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 5+ years professional camera operation experience
- 3+ Years Post-production and live-editing/mixing
- Working audio knowledge using various microphones and syncing in post
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues without assistance (live streaming, surveillance recording, audio and editing mixing boards)
- Experience in lighting, and 3-point set-ups
- Willing to work long and odd hours
- Experience in reality TV camera operation
- Willing to be a one-man team
- Passion and knowledge regarding League of Legends; reality TV, and E-Sports
- Video editing experience: Avid/Premiere/Sony Vegas/Final Cut Pro.
- Camera - (ENG, DSLR, HD set ups, GoPro, camcorders)
- Heavy Lights (Fresnel lights)
- Experience in transferring, importing, compressing, exporting into a variety of format
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects.
- Video and audio recording experience (candidate should be familiar with professional recording equipment and techniques).
- Familiarity with web compression and file formats
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Familiarity with video games and video game media.
- Must be comfortable handling multiple projects and working with deadlines.
- Must have a working knowledge of YouTube and YouTube channel management.
- Knowledge of motion graphics.
- Thorough understanding of MMO games.
- Social media experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years demonstrable experience.
- Extensive knowledge of MMORPGs and games.
- Extensive knowledge of photo editing software and video editing software.
Interested in this position? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position title as the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster