Win Some RP With Twitter
If you're in the mood for some free RP, then we have you covered. Click the image below to follow and retweet!
Next Champion Tease
A small hint on the next champion is going to be like has been posted on the forums.
I mean, come on, Leona design doesn't point at "Support".
You get this chick with a huge shield and sword, covered in gold. Anybody looking at her, that doesn't know who she is, will immediately think of her as a bruiser.
You're not going to like our next champion
I'm fixing a ton of bugs for her next patch. Q gonna refund CD and mana when interrupted, E gonna be more snappy, R gonna be more inescapable.
Champion and Skin Sale
Forget the beach vacation Im back in the lab brewing up something, erhm, dead-licious for my unfortunate foes on the Fields of Justice. But I thought Id take advantage of a lull in my demanding schedule to watch some scintillating top lane action.
- When I engaged my Hextech Plasmatron 3000 viewing device (and beat on it a few times to improve the connection) I jumped into the action with a glimpse of Guerilla Tristana spoiling a riveting duel. But I dont think she knows about the intruder in the brush. 487 RP
- Recon Teemo was waiting to make his move on his target when the interruption occurred. Now hes just motionless, his camouflage providing perfect cover. 260 RP
- Of course, Urfrider Corki isnt backing down, not with reinforcements. His Phosphorus Bombs are going off all over the place, but he hasnt caught his enemy yet and mushroom traps are covering the lane in a noxious poison cloud. Ah, it almost feels as though Im there. 487 RP
- Teemos been caught out! Better beat a hasty retreat with that Move Quick, little yordle. Still, why isnt he trying to run away? I see it. Hes leading them into his minefield where a half-dozen shrooms are waiting to blow. It brings back memories of my once-legendary Caustic Wake. 292 RP
- Im starting to understand their plans. Ive spotted Udyr coming up through the jungle. That stance-shifting behemoth seems to have ganks on his mind. I wouldnt be surprised if they turn this around. 395 RP
- Theyve engaged and its a bloody exchange of blows! Darts and missiles flying everywhere and the roaring of wild spirit animals fill the air. Lost in the scuffle is a faint oh goodness the outline of a landing zone. One yordle looks to the sky, but it isnt the Reconnaissance Operations Front-Line Copter. Its a Mega Inferno Bomb! Ziggs doesnt even need to be nearby to botch up everyones plans. Although I imagine enormous explosions are good for the ratings. 487 RP
While I surf channels instead of waves, why dont you greet these half-pint champions by meeting their half-prices once they respawn. This battle looks to last a while, but Im guessing no longer than January 8 toJanuary 11. Im growing restless, and the Insanity Potion is starting to spoil.
Team Curse Weekly