PBE 3.10 Patch 2
Only a few files are in for this (from last patch), im not seeing a model or anything yet. However With this patch There is a now a string for the skin confirming we should see it "soon"
- game_character_skin_displayname_Janna_5 - Janna Skin05
Lucian Champion Select Sound
New File - MatchHistory.Swf
It looks like riot is updating the match history window. Currently the match history is NOT working on the PBE. However digging through the files, a string leaps out. Could be getting closer to replays being ready!
- TOOL_TIP_REPLAY - "Watch the replay here"
Official Riot Post on Updated Jayce Changes
Originally Posted by Riot (View RedTracker Source)
Shifting around his statistics to favor mana regeneration as Jayce should be more of an active laner focused around spells to achieve victory. The shift in regeneration should also compensate for the removal of Mana on Hit from Static Field.
HP/5 reduced to 5 from 7
HP/5 per Level reduced to 0.5 from 0.7
MP/5 increased to 10 from 7
MP/5 per level increased to 1.0 from 0.7
Jayce may no longer level Transform but his abilities have 6 ranks.
Moved a portion of his transform passives onto his character passive. Additionally, Hextech Capacitor is weak at character levels 1-3 but stronger at 6 and 9 to smooth out power differences between the fact that he has multi-form abilities and no ultimate.
* Now additionally grants 5 to 130 magic damage for the first attack after transformation, based on character level.
To the Skies!
To the Skies! had some early game spike power and late game spike power. Normalizing this curve such that you don't have to stack a ton of early Attack Damage or a ton of late Penetration in order to utilize this ability effectively for burst.
* Mana Cost fixed at 30 at all ranks from 40/50/60/70/80
* Damage rescaled to 25/75/125/175/225/275 (+0.6 Bonus) physical damage from 20/65/110/155/200 (+1.0 Bonus) physical damage
Static Field should encourage Jayce to stay in Hammer form and engage on his opponents for prolonged periods of time while his Cannon Transform is unavailable.
Also experimenting with a W -> R -> W swap combo - though the current gameplay is a little unintuitive.
* Passive mana gain on-hit removed.
* Damage rescaled to 60/110/160/210/260/310 (+1) from 100/170/240/310/380 (+1)
* Basic Attacks during static field now deal an additional 10/15/20/25/30/35 (+0.2) magic damage on hit. Numbers even more highly experimental and subject to change on this one.
* Cooldown rescaled to 13/12/11/10/9/8 from 10
Thundering Blow in top lane was often Jayce's easy-mode button. If Jayce was in a bad spot - he could simply Thundering Blow to escape. Aggressively gating the Mana Cost on this ability means that eventually, Jayce's second chances will run out.
However, we wanted to preserve Jayce's engagement pattern if he chooses to be active - hence the To the Skies! Mana changes.
* Mana cost fixed at 85 from 40/50/60/70/80
* Now has a rank 6 that deals 23% health damage and up to 700 magic damage versus minions.
Transform: Mercury Hammer
* Now grants 5 to 35 Armor and Magic Resistance, based on character level.
Changes here are mostly to increase the dodgability of Shock Blast, especially from fog of war + acceleration gate circumstances.
The acceleration of gate also favors using E after launching Q - as this will give the opponent the smallest amount of time to react.
* Damage rescaled to 60/105/150/195/240/285 (+1.2 Bonus) from 60/115/170/225/280 (+1.2 Bonus) - Probably needs to be scaled up a tad.
* Missile Speed increased to 1450 from 1350
* Missile Width decreased to 50 from 60.
* Missile Area of Effect decreased to 160 from 175
* Accelerated Missile Width remains at 60.
* Accelerated Missile Area of Effect decreased to 225 from 250
* Accelerated Shock Blast initial speed increased to 2550 from 2350
* Accelerated Shock blast now decays down to 1550 during flight
Hyper Charge harass becomes more dominating depending on the rank of the spell in a lot of cases. Early ranks of Hyper Charge tend to be less than mana efficient in a lot of ways. These changes are designed to reduce some of obtuse abuse cases of Hyper Charge with IE or priming the skill but to also make Hyper Charge's cost roughly equivalent to its effect.
* Damage reduced to 70/80/90/100/110/120% from 70/85/100/115/130%
* Critical strikes now simply add 100% of your total AD to the damage (this can be further modified by critical strike damage) rather than being dependent on the rank of the skill.
* Cooldown rescaled to 14/12/10/8/6/4 from 14/12/10/8/6
* Cooldown now begins when Hyper Charge is fully consumed
* Mana Cost rescaled to 30/38/46/54/62/70 from 40
Jayce brings Acceleration Gate as his primary team utility. The Jayce player should feel confident that his team contribution shouldn't be necessarily gated by his playstyle or what he is forced to build. The cooldown nerfs in 3.9 should control Gate''s spamminess and uptime - and thus the Mana Cost here seems to be unnecessarily restricting him to Mana intensive builds.
* Mana Cost reduced to 20 from 50
* Has a 6th rank that increases Movement Speed by 55%.
Transform: Mercury Cannon
This proc effect was mostly unnecessary - while it ensured Jayce made it to late game, the combined effect of the proc means that Jayce effectively ignored far too much of his opponent's armor than was healthy.
* No longer has an armor and magic resist reducing proc.
New item icons
Update User solvikaaber posted a picture comparing the old icons to the new ones
- Hp5 is now 5 (down from 6)
- MP5 is now 9 (up from 7)
- See above Red Post for all other Changes
- Mana is now 271(+41 per level) (up from 269(+39 per level))
- [Q] - Piercing Light - Now costs 60/65/70/75/80 Mana (up from 50/55/60/65/70 Mana )
- [W] - Ardent Blaze - Now gives 40 MS (Down from 40/45/50/55/60)
- [W] - Ardent Blaze - Ad Ratio now 60% (down from 80%)
- [W] - Ardent Blaze - Range is now 900 (down from 1100)
- [R] - The Culling - Now does 40/50/60 (down from 35/50/65)
- [R] - The Culling - AP Ratio is now 30% (Down from 40%)
- [R] - The Culling - AD now 30% (down from 33%)
- [R] - The Culling -Now deals 400% damage to minions (Up from 300%)
- MS is now 340 (up from 335)
- [Q] - Overload - Range is now 600 (down from 650)
- [W] - Rune Prison - Now costs 60/70/80/90/100 Mana (down from 80/90/100/110/120 Mana)
- [W] - Rune Prison - Now has a range of 600 (down from 625)
- [E] - Spell Flux - Range is now 600 (down from 700)
- [R] - Desperate Power - Now grants 60/70/80 Movement Speed (up from 35/45/55)
- [Q] - Undertow - Now deals 75/115/155/195/235 (+1.3) physical damage ( Changed from 80/125/170/215/260 (+0.4))
- [Q] - Undertow - No longer has "This slow fades over time"
- Q] - Undertow - Now has "Axes thrown into walls or structures will stop when they hit said wall or structure."
- [W] - Vicious Strikes - Now costs 25 mana (down from 40/45/50/55/60 Mana)
- [W] - Vicious Strikes - Now has "Receives 1% increased healing from all sources for every 2% of health missing."
- [R] - Ragnarok - Now has a Passive " Olaf gains 10/25/40 Armor and 10/25/40 Magic Resist."
- [R] - Ragnarok - No longer gets 30/45/60 Armor,30/45/60 Magic Resist,and 10/20/30 Armor Penetration. on activation [Its now on passive as listed above]
- [R] - Ragnarok - Now lasts for 5 seconds (down from 6)
- [R] - Ragnarok - When used, Olaf does not get the passive bonus during the 5 seconds but does gain "double the Attack Speed from Berserker Rage."
- [R] - Ragnarok - Now costs 0 mana (down from 100/75/50 Mana)
- [R] - Ragnarok - Cooldown is now 120/100/80 (Changed from 100)
- [R] - Spider Form - Spiderlings now always take 20% reduced damage from turrets (changed from 10/20/30%)
He has some changes not here in the diff tables, Ill add them up soon, as they are a bit weird due to the override files Riot is using.
- Alpha Strike[ Q ] - Now deals 25/60/95/130/165 (changed from 10/45/80/115/150)
- Alpha Strike[ Q ] - AD ratio is now 100% (down from 110%)
- Alpha Strike[ Q ] - Mana Cost is now 70/80/90/100/110 Mana (changed from 80/90/100/110/120)
- Meditate[ W ] - Now heals for 30/50/70/90/110 (changed from 20/45/70/95/120)
- Wuju Style[ E ] - Now only grants 15% AD (no longer 10/12.5/15/17.5/20 %)
- Wuju Style[ E ] - Now lists that when active does 10/15/20/25/30 True damage (+ the AD ratio)
- [Armor] ChaosTurretGiant - Now 67 (down from 97)
- [Armor] ChaosTurretNormal - Now 65 (down from 95)
- [Armor] ChaosTurretWorm - Now 54 (down from 84)
- [Armor] ChaosTurretWorm2 - Now 60 (down from 90)
- Now has "Melee Only" in the title
- Item cost increased to 2625 (up from 2500)
- Recipe Cost increased to 425 (up from 300)