PBE 3.10 Patch 4
Shop Sellback/Undo Feature
Originally Posted by Riot (View RedTracker Source)With the new “Undo” button, we’re adding the ability to immediately return extra gear back to the shop, without having to sell it at a fraction of the purchase price. Now buying the wrong sword and lamenting the shopkeepers’ archaic “no return” policy is a thing of the past.
To clarify, this is a new undo button—it even says so right on it. It works by generating a history of items every time you use the shop to buy or sell. With a few exceptions, so long as you don’t close the shop or leave the platform, you can undo the most recent transaction by clicking the button.
As we said before, there are some tricky bits to this new feature though. To prevent abuse, the item history, and the ability to undo your purchases, is cleared if you leave the item shop radius, cast a spell, use an item, deal damage or take damage. We’d like to point out a few special cases as well. Undoing the purchase of an item that generates gold will deduct any gold you gained from the item. If you pick up an item that grants a buff, you’ll have to ship that buff back to the shopkeeper along with the item—such as giving up the tanky Aegis goodness if you didn’t mean to buy one. Lastly, elixirs purchased without an open inventory slot—which consumes the elixir automatically—cannot be undone. Finally, certain purchases will clear your undo history such as Homeguard enchantment (so that you can't insta-heal when you get back to base then undo the purchase).
As with any new PBE feature, we’re looking for your feedback. Join the conversation here and let us know what’s working, what’s broken and what could use a little more love.
Spirit Guard Udyr Death Animations
His death animation is here! Keep in mind we will need see these until patch 3.10
Spirit Guard Udyr - Updated Recall Animations
Not 100% sure if these are new to -this- patch. But they were not on him at the PBE release of the skin!
- [Passive] - Gathering Fire - Basic attacks are no longer listed has having half-effect
- [Q] - Inner Flame - Now slows for 20/25/30/35/40/% (up from always 25%)
- [Q] - Inner Flame - [R] Now slows for 60% (up from 50%)
- [Q] - Inner Flame - [R] Now has a ratio of 1.1* AP (up from 0.6*AP) and does 80/230/380/530 (up from 50 / 150 / 250 / 350)
- [Q] - Inner Flame - [R] - No longer has the first ratio for when mantra'ed of doing extra magic damage
- [W] - Focused Resolve [R] No longer heal for another 1% per additional AP
- W] - Focused Resolve -[R] Now heals for the 20% Plus 30/70/110/150 (+ 30% AP)
- [W] - Focused Resolve - Cooldown is now always 12 (down from 16/15/14/13/12)
- [E] - Inspire [R] Damage and shield both have a ratio of .25*AP (down from 0.6*AP, (just for damage))
- [E] - Inspire [R] No longer gives allies a shield based on half the amount, but now gives it based on a scaling number (based on R level) and a ratio: 40/85/130/175 (0.25*AP)
- Click Spoiler to view tooltip pictures
- [W] - Ardent Blaze - Range is now 1000 (up from 900)
- [W] - Vicious Strikes - Now increases attack damage by 20/35/50/65/80 (changed from 7/14/21/28/35 (+ [1% of maximum Health]))
- [W] - Vicious Strikes - Now gains 8/10.5/13/15.5/18%lifesteal and spell vamp. (Down from 9/12/15/18/21%)
- Wuju Style[ E ] -Now 7/9/11/13/15 % (Changed from always 15)
- The above is the only change - Riot moved the overirde files for master yi back to his normal files, thus the false positive on changes.
Boots of Speed
- Limited to 1
- Limited to 1 of each enchantment type.
- Recipe Cost now 1045 (down from 1060
- Now gives 45 armor (up from 40)
Dominion, TT - Moonflair Spellbade (Ranged Only)
- Now has (Ranged only) tag
- Now gives 50 armor
- Now gives 50 MR
Dominion, TT - Blackfire Torch
- Now costs 2400 (down from 3770)
- Recipe Cost now 720 (up from 700)
- No longer gives 250 health
- Now only gives 10% CD (down from 20)
- Previous two passive have been removed
- New Passive UNIQUE Active: Deals 20% of target champion's maximum Health in magic damage over 6 seconds and increases all subsequent magic damage taken by the target by 20% (60 second cooldown).
- Now builds from Blasting Wand and Fiendish Codex