Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 12/16/2013
[ PBE 3.16 Patch 1 ]
- Infuse [ E ] - Tooltip now says: "On Ally Cast: Donates up to 15 Mana to restore 35 Mana (20/40/60/80/100 plus 5% of Soraka's maximum Mana) to an ally Champion."
- Undertow [ Q ] - Now slows for 29/33/37/41/45% ( down from 35/40/45/50/55% compared to last PBE patch)
- Basic attack - Missile speed is now 1400 (down from 1100 compared to last PBE patch)
- Flash Frost [ Q ] - Now costs 80/90/100/110/120 Mana (down from 80/100/120/140/160 Mana compared to last PBE patch)
- Crystallize [ W ] - Now costs 70 Mana at all ranks (down from 70/90/110/130/150 Mana compared to last PBE patch)
- Null Sphere [ Q ] - Now deals 80/100/120/140/160 damage (down from 80/115/150/185/220 compared to last PBE patch)
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Passive no longer restores mana.
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Passive now deals 30/45/60/75/90 (+0.4) bonus magic damage
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Active no longer causes he basic attacks to deal an additional 30/45/60/75/90 (+0.3) magic damage.
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Active now charges the Nether Blade for his NEXT basic attack (changed from 'for 5 seconds' compared to last PBE patch)
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Active now doubles the Nether Blade's Passive damage to 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.8)
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Active now restores 20/25/30/35/40 Mana
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Active's Mana restore triples to 60/75/90/105/120 against champions
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Cost is removed
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Cooldown is now 9/8/7/6/5 (down from 12 compared to last PBE patch)
- Force Pulse [ E ] - Now deals 80/110/140/170/200 damage (down from 80/130/180/230/280 damage compared to last PBE patch)
- Now grants 10% Cooldown Reduction ( down from 20% compared to last PBE patch)
Spirit of the Spectral Wraith
- Now grants 50 Ability Power (up from 40 compared to last PBE patch)
- UNIQUE Passive - Spirit Drain: Maximum AP granted is now 30 (down from 40 compared to last PBE patch)
- UNIQUE Passive - Now deals 25 (+ character level) damage (changed from 40 compared to last PBE patch)
Updated Lunar Goddess Diana Model
The lower part of the shoulders has been lifted up.
Here is the old one for comparison:
Snowstorm Sivir Steels Herself For Winter
Originally Posted by Riot (View RedTracker Source)
Slinging an especially unique snowflake, this wintry Battle Mistress could pass as a fourth leader in the frozen Freljord. Instead, Snowstorm Sivir boomerangs her blade across the Howling Abyss, cutting her enemies to the core like the biting winter wind. Her bounty claimed, Snowstorm Sivir takes her leave under the shroud of snow flurries, sure to return to the hunt more ferocious than ever.
Hunt in the frozen north with Snowstorm Sivir, available only during Snowdown.