Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 1/7/2014
- Base Health is now 380 (down from 420 compared to last PBE patch)
- Health per level is now 82 (up from 80 compared to last PBE patch)
- Flame Chompers! [ E ] - Now deals 80/135/190/245/300 damage (down from 100/150/200/250/300 compared to last PBE patch)
- Cannon Barrage [ R ] - Duration is now DISPLAYED as 6/6/6 seconds - apparently 6/6/6 has always been the real duration, but was incorrectly listed as 7/7/7 until today
- Monsoon [ R ] - Duration is now 3 (down from 4 compared to last PBE patch)
- Caustic Spittle [ Q ] - Now deals 80/130/180/230/280 damage (up from 60/110/160/210/260 compared to last PBE Patch)
- Caustic Spittle [ Q ] - Active's tooltip now says: 'Launches a corrosive projectile that deals 80/130/180/230/280 (+0.7)magic damage to the first enemy hit and reduces its Armor and Magic Resist by 5/10/15/20/25 for 4/4/4/4/4 seconds.' Previously said: 'Deals 60/110/160/210/260 (+0.7)magic damage and reduces the enemy's Armor and Magic Resist by 5/10/15/20/25 for 4/4/4/4/4 seconds.'
- Cull the Meek [ Q ] - Removed from tooltip: 'Enemy champions heal for 4x as much."
Official PBE Note
Originally Posted by Riot (View Original Source)
It's the daily deploy; I don't have a full changelog for you, as always it includes all of our latest bug fixes.
The Team Builder crew will be on with an announcement once we lock down our next testing window. We'll make sure there's some notice so that people can plan to be around. NO PROMISES, but I can say we're hoping to get it back in test next week.
The server should be back up today in about 40 minutes.
I wish they'd warn. I was succesfully connecting twice and I was ready to FINALLY test the ticker as they finally placed the test messages when I'm available (even though they didn't warn they were going to place them).
But as it was logging in and being logged out immediately after, I was only able to get glimpses of the ticker (happened twice)
Oh, good point. I'll leave a ticker message up today once the server is back up. It'll be something boring for testing purposes only.
On warning, we typically post a 15 minute notice. While it's not ideal, we'd rather give you a short warning and deploy the new content as soon as it's considered "good to go" vs. waiting until later in the day.