Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 1/21/2014
Important: The changes we saw in the last patch (which was an Air Client-only patch) should now be in-game as well. Some of the changes in the current post though are also Air Client-only for he moment, so we'll have to wait a bit for them to get in-game.
As always, keep in mind the changes you see below are just for experimentation purposes and most probably won't make it to Live with the same values.
- Reckoning [ Q ] - Damage now scales with 0.6 (down from 1 compared to last PBE patch)
- Divine Blessing [ W ] - Healing now scales with 0.45 (up from 0.35 compared to last PBE patch)
- Divine Blessing [ W ] - Movement Speed looks like it now scales with 10 AP for 1 point of Movement Speed
- Intervention [ R ] - Now costs 0 (Down from 100/75/50 Mana compared to last PBE patch)
- Wind Wall [ W ] - Dashing now builds an extra 3/6/9/12/15% of maximum Flow (down from 4/8/12/16/20% compared to last PBE patch)
- Null Sphere [ Q ] - Damage now scales with 0.5 (down from 0.7 compared to last PBE patch)
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Active now causes the next basic attack to deal 40/70/100/130/160 bonus damage (down from 60/90/120/150/180 compared to last PBE patch)
- Cull the Meek [ Q ] - Healing, based on damage dealt to nearby enemies, is now 3/3.5/4/4.5/5% (changed from 5% at all ranks compared to last PBE patch)
- Cull the Meek [ Q ] - Healing, based on damage dealt to nearby CHAMPIONS, is now 12/14/16/18/20% (changed from 20% at all ranks compared to last PBE patch)
- Cull the Meek [ Q ] - 50 Fury Bonus: Increased heal percent is now 6/7/8/9/10% (changed from 10% at all ranks compared to last PBE patch)
- Slice and Dice [ E ] - Slice now deals 40/60/80/100/120 damage (changed from 30/60/90/120/150 compared to last PBE patch)
- Slice and Dice [ E ] - Dice now deals 40/60/80/100/120 damage (changed from 30/60/90/120/150 compared to last PBE patch)
- Slice and Dice [ E ] - Dice - 50 Fury Bonus: Now reduces Movement speed of enemies hit instead of Armor
- Slice and Dice [ E ] - Dice - 50 Fury Bonus: Movement speed of enemies hit is reduced by 25%
- Slice and Dice [ E ] - Dice - 50 Fury Bonus: Movement speed reduction of enemies hit lasts for 2 seconds.
Team Builder Reminder
Originally Posted by Riot (View Original Source)
Our next Team Builder playtest on the PBE will begin on Monday (1/20) and Tuesday (1/21) from 1:00 - 5:00 PM PST (21:00 - 1:00 GMT). Select PBE testers will be able to try out this new feature and give us invaluable feedback on its design and functionality. Team Builder is a complete re-design of Champion Select, which means it’s extremely complicated and there are a lot of changes. One of our goals is to keep collaborating with players on this feature, and collect feedback throughout the development process.
What does this mean for players?
As players, you’ll be able to help us test the feature extremely early in the process, and work directly with developers to evolve the feature over time.
PBE is a smaller server, so queue times will be longer, and gameplay experiences will not represent a Live server. Matches might be very unbalanced as players of all skill levels will appear in the same match, but our focus is on testing the feature and collecting your feedback.
The following additions have been made for this PBE test:
- Skin Selection now works, but skin preferences won’t be saved from game-to-game
- Role selection (used by Captains to search for players) is currently limited to "Any Role"
- Limited Match Found Ceremony (you’ll hear a gong!)
- Added tool-tips for several buttons in the feature
- Lots of polish!
The following bugs have been fixed for this PBE test:
- Summoner Spell selections are now saved
- Summoner Icons will now show up in the loading screen
- Team Builder games will now be available for Spectator Mode
- Reduced the volume of sound effects
- Added missing buttons in the Champion Select window
- You now receive a notification when a group disbands
- Team Builder animations can now be disabled in the client
The following features are still turned off or incomplete for this PBE test:
- Friend Invites from Friends List
- Dynamic Matchmaking Adjustments
- Estimated Wait Times
- Anti-Abuse System
How do I get involved and help make Team Builder awesome?
We'll be using this thread to collect player feedback and answer questions about this PBE test. We're looking for more general feedback since we'll be on PBE longer than the previous tests. For example, where are all the places we can add polish to the feature, and are there any points in the feature that seems confusing to you.
RiotDoctahWayne has a thread in the Bugs Forum that will be collecting information on bugs you've found in Team Builder.
To participate in future beta testing for League of Legends, apply for beta access here.