Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 1/22/2014
Update 4: A new patch has been deployed. Ranked has been entirely disabled on the PBE
Update 3: We have a note on the PBE Game crashes. Basically the issue is being worked on.
Update 2: There is an issue with games not being able to start on the PBE (not with Galio only obviously), so we'll have to wait for Riot to fix it before we can verify the changes in-game.
Update: Servers are up, there is a note: Galio is currently disabled, because 'he is crashing games'.
Scorched Earth Renekton Splash and Load Screen
Originally Posted by Riot (View Original Source)Ok, I'm gonna get ahead of this one just in case and say that under Renekton's Q, those total AD ratios should be (70/75/80/85/90)% (as of this moment it says .45*AD but that isn't correct)
- Ionian Fervor [ Passive ] - Tooltip now says 'Reduces the duration of all disables for each nearby enemy champion.' (Changed from 'Reduces the duration of stuns,slows,taunts,fears,snares,and roots for each nearby enemy champion.'
- Transcendent Blades [ R ] - Now heals for 10% of the damage dealt to monsters as well (previously was minions only)
- Flame Chompers! [ E ] - Now deals 60/120/180/240/300 damage ( down from 80/135/190/245/300 compared to last PBE patch)
- Flame Chompers! [ E ] - Now costs 70 mana (up from 50 compared to last PBE patch)
- Flame Chompers! [ E ] - Range is now 850 (down from 900 compared to last PBE patch)
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Active now restores a percentage of Kassadin's MISSING mana (changed from "maximum" mana)
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Active now restores 6% of Kassadin's missing mana (changed from 4% of his maximum mana)
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Mana restore still triples against champions, but the limit "to 0.7 * Mana" is removed
- Nether Blade [ W ] - Cooldown is now 10/9/8/7/6 Seconds (up from 9/8/7/6/5 compared to last PBE patch)
- Riftwalk [ R ] - Each subsequent Riftwalk within the next 8 seconds now costs 100/150/200 additional Mana (up from 100 additional Mana at all ranks)
- Taste Their Fear [ Q ] - Active now deals 70/90/110/130/150 damage (up from 50/80/110/140/170 compared to last PBE patch)
- Taste Their Fear [ Q ] - If the target is isolated, now the damage is increased by 50 % (up from 45% compared to last PBE patch)
- Leap [ E ] - Damage now scales with 0.8*AD (up from 0.4*AD compared to last PBE patch)
- Void Assault [ R ] - Active now increases Kha'Zix's Movement speed by 40% (down from 50% compared to last PBE patch)
- Void Assault [ R ] - Evolved Active Camouflage: Added to the tooltip: "Void Assault's movespeed buff doubles"
- Void Assault [ R ] - Damage taken while in stealth now is reduced by 50% (down from 60% compared to last PBE patch)
- Cull the Meek [ Q ] - Damage is now 20/40/60/80/100 ( down from 60/90/120/150/180 compared to last PBE patch). Also, make sure to check the relevant and important red post quoted below "Champion changes"!
- Slice and Dice [ E ] - Slice: Now deals 30/60/90/120/150 damage (changed from 40/60/80/100/120 compared to last PBE patch)
- Slice and Dice [ E ] - Dice: Now deals 30/60/90/120/150 damage (changed from 40/60/80/100/120 compared to last PBE patch)
- Crystalline Exoskeleton [ W ] - Movement Speed increase is now 16/20/24/28/32 % (down from 20/24/28/32/36 % compared to last PBE patch)
- Fracture [ E ] - Now costs 50/55/60/65/70 Mana (up from 40/45/50/55/60 compared to last PBE patch)
- Vault Breaker [ Q ] - Second Cast: Now deals 50/75/100/125/150 damage (down from 50/80/110/140/170 compared to last PBE patch)
- Vault Breaker [ Q ] - Second Cast: Damage now scales with 0.8*AD (up from 0.7*AD compared to last PBE patch)
- Vault Breaker [ Q ] - Second Cast: Maximum possible damage is now 100/150/200/250/300 (down from 100/160/220/280/340 compared to last PBE patch)
- Vault Breaker [ Q ] - Second Cast: Maximum possible damage now scales with 0.8*AD (up from 0.7*AD compared to last PBE patch)
- Assault and Battery [ R ] - Cooldown is now 140/110/80 seconds (up from 130/105/80 compared to last PBE patch)
Verified Bug Reports (Updated Jan 21)
Originally Posted by Riot (View Original Source)
Verified bug reports are issues that have gone through Riot’s internal process and are ready for prioritization and development. For example, if a tester reports that Caitlyn’s traps are knocking players into the air, we'll internally reproduce the issue and also make a sweep to see if all Snare effects are affected before starting work on a fix for the issue.
Every bug on this list has been verified, but the list doesn't reflect how bugs are prioritized against each other or whether or not they've been fixed. This list also does not reflect bugs which our internal testing has found and resolved before testers report them. Keep in mind that some bugs may take a few patches to resolve.
For more information on our goals for this thread, check out this discussion.
For tips on how to write effective bug reports, take a look at this guide.
- Caustic Spittle (Q) is only applying its base damage
- Caustic Spittle (Q) and its debuff are using placeholder particles
- Caustic Spittle (Q) has no sound effect on cast
- Thrill of the Hunt (R) doesn't generate Ferocity or grant bonus movement speed until after the stealth effect ends or is broken through combat
- The stealth effect of Thrill of the Hunt (R) lasts twice the duration listed on the tooltip
- Extraneous white particles appear on Snowstorm Sivir's weapon during various animations
- Vorpal Blade's (Q) healing effect does not proc on minions executed by the Spoils of War passive (Relic Shield, Targon's Brace, Face of the Mountain)
- The three lines for Wild Cards's (Q) range indicator move around after first cast, depending on which way Twisted Fate is facing
- Xerath's spellcasts and first autoattack lack sound effects
- Arcanopulse (Q) is not counting as a spellcast for the purposes of item procs and effects
- The tooltip for Locus of Destruction (W) displays base damage done to enemies in the center of the blast as 0 if no points have been put into the skill
- When Ascension (R) is activated, its tooltip lists base damage and AP scaling values as 0 (actual values are calculated properly)
- Ascension's (R) on-hover range indicator is smaller than the actual ability range
- Chat window repositioning in Spectator Mode persists through all games until the window is moved back again in Spectator Mode
Maps and Game Modes
- Annoucer and Champion voiceovers are missing from all maps and game modes
- The turret range indicator for the fountain on the Crystal Scar is too large
- Refunded skins are still selectable in Champion Select, but the game will choose a different skin to use in-game
- Replays are not watchable and provide the same error message in all cases ("Cannot watch this Replay: This was a private game. [...]")
- Viktor's Champion page in the PvP.net client shows the Gravity Field (W) video for both Gravity Field (W) andDeath Ray (E)
- Xerath's Champion page in the PvP.net client is missing his Lore and uses incorrect ability icons and descriptions