New Profile Icons
NOTE: The Ziggs icon suggests that new featured mode is on the way!
Originally Posted by Riot (View Original Source)
Some Nidalee stuff went to PBE today without any word from us as to when/why it would release, so I just wanted to give everyone some details on that.
First, not all of those changes are going to see the Live environment, and many won't be in patch 4.11 either. For the most part, I'm pretty happy with how Nidalee's doing in 4.10 at the moment, but there are a few main issues I will be looking into patching up in the near future. First, she is at the extreme of unreliability when it comes to teamfighting, so I want to give her a bit of help in that department. Second, her power level seems to be particularly high in early laning before it steadily goes down over game time. The changes on PBE today were aimed largely at addressing those issues, but with limited time before we finish our 4.11 patch cycle, we've decided to take on a less aggressive changelist for her.
Here's what you'll see on PBE on 6/23, relative to 4.10:
- Javelin Toss
- Missile width increased to 40 from 30
- Cooldown reduced to 13/12/11/10/9 from 17/16/15/14/13
- Damage reduced to 10/12/14/16/18% from 12/14/16/18/20%
- Aspect of the Cougar
- Triggering a Hunt resets the cooldown of Aspect of the Cougar when Nidalee is in human form
I will likely continue to investigate ways to improve her feel and balance her power curve over the next few patches, and that may include things like the 'AP to on-hit damage' and 'Swipe granting defenses' stuff you saw today, but for now we're going to stick to the above changes to test for 4.11. She's a hard character to pick up and master, so we don't want to overreact to early performance data that suggests she's dramatically on the weak side, since I think most of us (player and developer alike) get the feeling that's not completely true.
- Concussive Blows [ Passive ] - Debuff now lasts 4 seconds (down from 5)
- Concussive Blows [ Passive ] - Stun damage is now 38 + 12/lvl (from 60 + 10/lvl)
- Concussive Blows [ Passive ] - On-hit damage is now 7.5 + 2.5/lvl (from 12 + 2/lvl)
- Intervention [ R ] - Cooldown is now 110/95/80 seconds (up from 90/75/60)
- Twisted Advance [ W ] - Range is now 525 (up from 500)
- Twisted Advance [ W ] - Cooldown is now 13/12/11/10/9 (up from 12/11/10/9/8)
- Vengeful Maelstrom [ R ] - Initial Mana cost is now 40 (down from 75)
- Vengeful Maelstrom [ R ] - Range is now 500 (down from 625)
- Base Attack Damage is now 52.5 (up from 46.75)
- Base Attack Damage/lvl is now 3.5 (up from 2.75)
- Aspect Of The Cougar [ R ] - Passive removed: "Nidalee's basic attacks deal 10/20/30/40 (+0.2*AP) bonus magic damage and she gains 3/6/9/12 Armor and Magic Resist for each nearby Hunted enemy."
- Aspect Of The Cougar [ R ] - Tooltip update: "While in human form,triggering a Hunt resets the cooldown of Aspect of the Cougar."
- Aspect Of The Cougar [ R ] - Cooldown is now 3 seconds (down from 4)
- Takedown [ Q ] - Scaling is now 0.24 AP (up from 0.20)
- Javelin Toss [ Q ] - Missle speed is now 1300 (down from 1450)
- Prowl [ Passive ] - Tooltip update: "Damaging champions with Javelin Toss and Bushwhack causes her to Hunt these targets for 4 seconds, granting vision of them and Prowl's increased Movement Speed toward them. Additionally, her next Takedown,Pounce,and Swipe are enhanced against the Hunted target."
- Base Movement Speed is now 325 (down from 330)