Vi and Janna's ults

• This is weird but somehow Janna's ult cancels Vi's ult (even Vi used her ult on someone else)

The target from Vi's ult still get the damage but not the knock up and vi doesn't appear next to him...This is very weird and it has happened twice in a game i had against a Janna as Vi,and after the game it happened again when me and my friend checked the problem in a custom..
  • Vi's ultimate still discards CC. The delayed CC changes for Hec, Noct, Malph, and Vi didn't make it to live due to a lot of weird edge cases.

That said, Assault and Battery only discards CC during the charge animation. Once Vi starts the uppercut animation the enemy team is free to CC her with everything they've got.

The R shouldn't get canceled however. Even if Vi gets knocked back her target should still take the knock up and damage.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Jarvan Da Fourth View Post
    That isn't the case when Jana ults though.
    </td></tr></table>
    I'm sick atm so not at the office. Have tested Janna R vs. Vi before to make sure it doesn't cancel out Assault and Battery and everything seemed to be working as intended. Will take another look when I'm well again just to make sure.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Morello Nerf Bat View Post
    aw feel better! as a champion designer do you also look at bugs and fix them? That seems more QA work to me, imo.
    </td></tr></table>
    This is a gross misunderstanding. QA often identifies issues, but it usually comes back to the content developers to maintain them.