As the title says... I'm pretty sure it's you who said that Soraka is on your radar and all the talk about "a kit that the Soraka players deserve"
I know it's a little early to talk about details but I'm just wondering :
- will she keep her sustain/heal in any form ? Or will it be scrapped ?
- will she keep her mana regen ?
- will she ever get a way to peel/some sort of hard cc/at least a snare/a conditional form of CC harder than a silence/slow ?
As of right now I'm really enjoying the new Soraka. She seems to be less passive and overall a better experiance... I'm just worried that the rework will screw her to oblivion... As of right now I don't remember a single champion who was in a big need of rework, got reworked and then started to get used. I really like all the reworks but it seems that for example Karma is not played even though she was reworked... Same goes for Heimer - which I really liked and still it didn't do a lot for him (in terms of popularity in ranked [FROM MY EXPIERIANCE])
We haven't started work proper on a Soraka rework, so no details to discuss yet. The direction of the preseason changes (stronger in combat effects/healing, weaker out of combat top up) is where we'll continue to look though for what it's worth. This is a purely gameplay driven rework, so the intent's not to change Soraka's core thematics/personality/appearance etc. Healing/sustain can be problematic in a game like LoL, there are certainly some ways to do it in an interesting, healthy way though (Wish for example's a really well designed spell, offering a real cost via its CD, potential to develop mastery of use and a strong, clear, high moment).
Feedback/ideas for a rework are definitely appreciated. It'll probably be a while before we're discussing anything concrete or looking at her in detail though (got some other champs we want to work on first, particularly those like Sion who could really do with some love).
Last bump... Really no one cares about Soraka ? It seems on PBE Riot decided after all that she's too strong and nerfing her E... quite laughable... v.v
The PBE change is actually just a modification of the tooltip, explaining the mana cost mechanic in the ally cast part of the spell instead of as part of the cost sub section above (previous version was long enough to cause display problems in some languages given the limited space available). Infuse in the next patch will still have the same mana scaling/cost as per the current patch.
@Morello: The Soraka rework
I know it's a little early to talk about details but I'm just wondering :
- will she keep her sustain/heal in any form ? Or will it be scrapped ?
- will she keep her mana regen ?
- will she ever get a way to peel/some sort of hard cc/at least a snare/a conditional form of CC harder than a silence/slow ?
As of right now I'm really enjoying the new Soraka. She seems to be less passive and overall a better experiance... I'm just worried that the rework will screw her to oblivion... As of right now I don't remember a single champion who was in a big need of rework, got reworked and then started to get used. I really like all the reworks but it seems that for example Karma is not played even though she was reworked... Same goes for Heimer - which I really liked and still it didn't do a lot for him (in terms of popularity in ranked [FROM MY EXPIERIANCE])
Pls some answers ? Pretty please :<
Feedback/ideas for a rework are definitely appreciated. It'll probably be a while before we're discussing anything concrete or looking at her in detail though (got some other champs we want to work on first, particularly those like Sion who could really do with some love).