for the love of kayle :DD

• here is something I drew in class when I was a tad bored . I love kayle<3333. the other I touched up on my trusty Ipad, i don't know how to use photo shop DD:

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by RiotRepertoir View Post

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
    Kayle is such a boss.
    You are also a boss.

Ergo

This thread is boss.
    </td></tr></table>
    Pretty much what this guy says.

@OP Awesome stuff! <3 Kayle
    </td></tr></table>
    For anyone who wants to contribute there love for kayle . Make your own drawing! Good or bad I don't care as long your trying your best! I'll put it up! have funnn

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!!! I really want to see your drawings

5th pic / 6th pic i just started my painting of her not done
    kayle, the guardian of light
    kayle just wears white garments, a top and a long dress. no midsection . has plate chest, hip and shoulders. he wings are made up of nothing but pure light. and they are sperate tendrals that move with no patern but all shape up to represent wings. no helm just a hood. hope you like a quick sketch of what i did . like it and I might make a final one

Edit: is it just me or can i not see my own drawings anymore? yea for some reason my pictures where taken down idk how ill put them back up again

EDIT: i fix the problem here you go

Edit: NEW drawing!!! its the LAST one 11/08/12

Edit: new drawing again !!! its the FOURTH one 11/09/12
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
    Kayle is such a boss.
    You are also a boss.

Ergo

This thread is boss.
    </td></tr></table>
    Pretty much what this guy says.

@OP Awesome stuff! <3 Kayle
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by serratedblade View Post
    Sweet my first red post!!!! I'll be making more drawings of her in the future. I like the art for her. Would love a legendary skin!
    </td></tr></table>
    Please do! And as for a legendary skin ... one can only hope
  • I love your drawings! <3 Kayle