It's Quiz Time! Can you match your favorite Reds with their Avatar?

• Bump and give this thread a thumbs up!

Also, IronStylus posted in here. You know you are curious now.

Hey guys! How well do you know the avatars of Rioters? (Also, how well do I know them?) Quiz yourself and have fun.

In the quiz, I provide you a list of the avatars used for HUNDREDS of Rioters. These range from the ever popular Ironstylus (Who is actually the only one not labeled in the style of others. Quick hint: Ironstylus is the answer for the clue "The Parrot") to the lesser known Rioters like...like...someone that I don't know the name of because they are not as well known across the forums as Ironstylus.

Your job is to identify the Rioter name that corresponds with the avatar provided. If I were to give you the clue "The Parrot" or "Noxus Hunter Anivia", you should type in "Ironstylus" and "Morello" respectively.

TL;DR
    I provide Rioter avatar description. You provide the Rioter name.
    Example: I give you the Avatar: Noxus Hunter Anivia. You respond by entering the Answer: Morello
    Click this link to get to the quiz
    http://www.sporcle.com/games/Plastic...-their-avatars

Otherwise, please continue reading! (End tl;dr)

Edit: Almost Spring!: I need you people to help me with the avatars for VonBurgermeister, Kismet, The Great Hembini, and MartymcPunchman. Sounds good? Good.

I'd also like to give special thanks to Ashen One and Candellumin for their help in making this more thorough. They each identified more than two dozen Rioters I didn't have in the quiz.

This has been updated through 286 reds, current and a few former ones.

Notice: I am aware that it would be better with pictures. If you would like to make one with pictures, go right ahead. I'm way too lazy to do that.
    Some Rioters with the "Riot" prefix (I.E. Riotchris or RiotMannie) may not be fully listed in that manner. If "RiotChris" does not work for your answer, try "Chris"

The quiz gives you 20 minutes. Chances are, you won't get them all. Hell, if you answer 20 in 20 minutes, I'll give you an imaginary cookie. Good Luck! Real cookies will happen at 75.
    POST YOUR SCORES! CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS! POINT OUT MY MISTAKES!

The Current Record is: Jassu with 158/194 on page 13

The Rioter Leaderboard
    RiotAether: 108
    RiotMixdj: 59
    RicklessAbandon: 44
    Bear: 20
    Nikasaur: 20
    HollyMonster: 12
    Tiza: 10

Note: I've barely gotten more than 50%ish at any time when taking the quiz. Quite honestly, you shouldn't know them all. Also, the previous statement was when there were 100 names, not 250.

HERE'S THE QUIZ ITSELF! THIS LINK HERE! CLICK THIS LINK TO GET TO THE QUIZ

Its the same link posted elsewhere

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
    i got 44...

there were a few that i've never seen before, and another handful that i couldn't remember how to spell. i should pay more attention! also, i somehow missed phreak...
    </td></tr></table>
    Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by hollymonster View Post
    I ended up giving up after getting 12.

I know people more by their real names than their summoner names.
    </td></tr></table>
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DuckCurry View Post
    I'm kinda flattered by this internet stalkery :P
    </td></tr></table>
    Updated through page 20-something of this thread.

Cool! Now go do the quiz before looking through this thread. There are TONS OF DAMA---err, Tons of Hints (Actually the answers, not the hints for many) in the thread.

Seriously, just do it, and then post your score.
    http://www.sporcle.com/games/Plastic...-their-avatars

This is the last time I'm posting the link. Seriously.
  • Ack! No.. Oh.. mike.. goodness!

(this is still fun though!)

=D
  • I'm kinda flattered by this internet stalkery :P
  • 59 yaaaaaaa
  • Only 20 for me
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by ejm2011 View Post
    @duckcurry... did you change your pic? i thought you were poppy or am i thinking of someone else entirely?

edit: this is an awesome thread to find more rioters!
    </td></tr></table>
    Yup, switched
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Plasticmanticor View Post
    Thanks for bringing that up, I got the change right now.

I also added RiotJeongal to the quiz
    </td></tr></table>
    Yay! I have been added to the quiz!
  • I gave myself 10 minutes but got 20 of them. That's... not very good....

I mean, what am I saying? You owe me a cookie. (Shortbread?)
  • I got 10. WOOOOOO.

I'm a forum noob. -_-
  • dear lord, you are *extremely* thorough. Like... amazingly thorough. Some of the changes that you caught are for rioters who haven't posted in ages.

Also, it's insanely frustrating to know the real-life name of someone who has an avatar, but to then forget their summoner name.

That said, 108. Pics so it definitely happened.