Harbinger Kassadin Skin

• Can we please get this skin fixed? On every other Kassadin skin his nether blade comes out of his wrist thing, however, on Harbinger he just holds it in his hand like it's some kind of nether fan, I would really like to have his nether blade fixed so that it comes out of his wrist thing like in all his other skins. This is one of my absolute favorite skins, and I would appreciate this minor fix on it.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Ryokuzen View Post
    Can we please get this skin fixed? On every other Kassadin skin his nether blade comes out of his wrist thing, however, on Harbinger he just holds it in his hand like it's some kind of nether fan, I would really like to have his nether blade fixed so that it comes out of his wrist thing like in all his other skins. This is one of my absolute favorite skins, and I would appreciate this minor fix on it.
    </td></tr></table>
    this, this and this.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by vRisk x View Post
    lol hey bro someone already has that poppy avatar
    </td></tr></table>
    not anymore.
  • Guess what....
  • hint: PBE