@Riot Damage Dealt TO CHAMPIONS graph

• SUCESS !!!! We're getting it soon!

My friends and I always have fun comparing the graphs at the post game lobby. The only problem is we can't really compare how we did in team fights since the Damage Dealt graph is everything (so junglers will obviously have a huge advantage since they don't last hit and/or use Wriggle's).

TLDR: Would it be possible to have a graph with only damage dealt to champions ?

EDIT:
    Please bump the thread if you agree !!! Giving me plus one makes me all warm inside, but won't get attention from Riot

EDIT2:
    Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
    No, unfortunately. I misspoke when I said 1.71--it really just have just been "a future patch". I know that's the last thing you wanted to hear, what with broken promises in the past etc etc, but I swear to you it's coming.

Long story short, I misunderstood the work needed to get a new graph in. I thought it was X and Y, so I did those. But then there turned out to be a Z that required expertise that I did not have, and Z people are in high demand these days. But I will get a Z person, and then it will be awesome.

(Stuff like this actually happens all the time, which is why we try to stray from talking about stuff before it's 100% done--LESSON LEARNED.)
    </td></tr></table>
    Oh yea there's no intonation or anything on forums, might have come out wrong. I'm not the kind of guy who will get pissed at you for that. Just keeping me updated like you just did make me really happy.

You showed you made work and came with problems. I think it's great you share that since we don't feel left in the dark and people can come up with additional ideas (Even if it's not optimal having 200 guy saying you random stuff, it's still fun for us to come up with ideas and see them come to real life from time to time)

EDIT3:
    It's in the PBE !!!!!

EDIT4:
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! It's only on the spectator mode, when you play a game it's not there...
  • Okay.

Shooting for next patch. I'll let you guys know if it doesn't make it.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Connector Pens View Post
    Yaaaaay ty ty ty.

Also, not to be greedy, but could we possible get a "damage dealt to Teemo" graph?
    </td></tr></table>
    I'll run it by design.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by T8te View Post
    What about damage to specific champions? To see who was focusing what
    </td></tr></table>
    Dynamically displaying graph data points right now is outside of our tech limitations. It's something we may explore in the future, but not for now. Soz, yo.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
    Hallelujah.

Please make it so that magic and physical damage can be split up into "damage dealt to champions" as well---for hybrid characters it's sometimes difficult to know if MPen or ArPen is better---if this is made champs only, too, we can finally figure out which which is better, with graphs alone.
    </td></tr></table>
    There will be Total, Magic, and Physical damage graphs.
  • Update!

So, this will not be making it into the next patch. Surprise work came up, and the last 1/3 of this effort will need to be done for the 1.71 patch. Sorry guys.

Soon™
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
    etc
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by WarpedMonkey View Post
    Is this still on schedule for the Season 3 patch? It's not on the current PBE patch.
    </td></tr></table>
    No, unfortunately. I misspoke when I said 1.71--it really just have just been "a future patch". I know that's the last thing you wanted to hear, what with broken promises in the past etc etc, but I swear to you it's coming.

Long story short, I misunderstood the work needed to get a new graph in. I thought it was X and Y, so I did those. But then there turned out to be a Z that required expertise that I did not have, and Z people are in high demand these days. But I will get a Z person, and then it will be awesome.

(Stuff like this actually happens all the time, which is why we try to stray from talking about stuff before it's 100% done--LESSON LEARNED.)
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by BurnumMaster View Post
    Can we get a graph that shows how many metric tons of damage our trinity forces have done?
    </td></tr></table>
    Our servers cannot handle those types of numbers. They are simply too large.