Riot or any red that cares. We need new Orianna skin with this theme.

• Picture says it all.

She needs to be...more princessy.

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by fafafafrani View Post
    ooh, I like it. I'll show it to the Skins team
    </td></tr></table>
    edit: Riot approved! Keep this thread alive guys! The skin must become reality.

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by TheRelicOfOwls View Post
    can we do this with like a Pinocchio thing going on? like a PFE style skin where she slowly turns into
    a real girl as she levels up or something?
    </td></tr></table>
    That's a wonderful idea.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AnathemaMonstrum View Post
    Give the Ball a musicbox theme for this skin, with appropriate sounds added.
    </td></tr></table>
    The Ball needs to be a music box so Orianna can dance around its tune.

Link for bigger pic. Kudos to the original artist--Lamier Fang.
    http://lamierfang.deviantart.com/art/LOL-Rococo-Orianna-332159903
  • ooh, I like it. I'll show it to the Skins team
  • I've always felt that Orianna could use a skin that has a little more... class. Her three skins right now seem rather creepy, but it'd be nice if she had a skin that subverted that. She is a dancer, after all.

The hair actually being hair is something I enjoy, as it could give a good amount of flavor to a skin idea here. We touched upon this with Assassin Orianna, but I think this looks a bit higher leveled than that.

I think a skin like this would be a wonderful addition, and would flesh out Orianna a bit further.

In other words...
    I'M THROWING MY WALLET AT THE SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING
  • I like the artistic direction here, but the jewelry box theme is a bit weird. "Elegent Orianna" is what i see here and think works for her (and is lacking in her other skins).
  • I think we definitely could use a non creepy skin like this.