Wisconsin players... unite!

• If you're from Wisconsin represent!

414 Milwaukee area in the house!

Edit: Wow! There are a lot of wisconsin players! AND 4 reds also! Represent! Also, add me if you're in the Milwaukee area / Marquette if you wanna play!

two seasons, winter and road construction
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Fallen Deus View Post
    DUDE where in the 920? I've lived in fon du lac, and oshkosh up there. And in the 262 in grafton cedarburg saukville, port washington, mequon, and i lived in milwaukee. so yeah all over the place
    </td></tr></table>
    I grew up in a little town but I spent a few years in Oshkosh ^^

More like Sloshkosh, so, so many bars, every bar, all of the bars in a big pile
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by RedliwLedah View Post
    Wooo! UW Oshkosh awww yeah.
    </td></tr></table>
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LatPullDown View Post
    Aww yea, UW-O here too
    </td></tr></table>
    Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to say hi to Professor Naps for me ^^

He probably won't know who I am based off my web handle but the important part is that somebody reminds him he's awesome :3
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cherushiiii View Post
    Port Washington / Saukville area in Ozaukee Co.
    </td></tr></table>
    I went to middle school in Port Washington! I was a 262 but now 920 REPRESENTTTT!