██2k Upvotes for Riot Girl Tristana trade!██

• Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
    Only if you have a 2k upvote thread about your situation
    </td></tr></table>

I am a Tristana main, over 40 games with my favorite champion. I have always wanted this amazing skin, and I now see the chance that I can have my dream come true.

My Build:
    I usually rush a Stinger followed by a Tiamat, I then grab Boots of Mobility and pick me a Cloak and Dagger.... usually by this time it is late game so I get me some survivability with a Warmogs and or a Zhonya's Hourglass.

My Strategies: I have over 500 elo points which makes me a very high rated player in Solo Queue. In champ select I coordinate my teams picks, trying to get the most op comp ever which would be Rammus jungle, Teemo top, Sejuani support, Heimerdinger mid and me as Ranged AD CARRY. I usually ban Twitch, Kassadin, and Ashe (dat ***** mad op lol).

Why I should have this amazing skin: 3 days ago I was playing a normal and I carried my noob team as Tristana, I went 24-20-0 I did so many amazing plays and I was the only reason we won. I really feel like I am the best Tristana to ever play this game as I have been playing since the release of Darius (I luv dat champ too).

So thank you community for making my League of Legends dream a reality, I really appreciate it xD <3<3<3<3

EDIT: over 70 upvotes omg, thank you guys :-)
    EDIT2: Yes over 100 votes ^_^
    EDIT3: over 150 thank you so much!!!!!
    EDIT4: omg a tenth of the way there
    EDIT5: 250 now
    EDIT6: Yay 300 ^_^
    EDIT7: Approaching 600 upvotes now xD
    EDIT8: 700 now :P
    EDIT9: Approaching 800 now
    EDIT10: 900 Now
    EDIT11: I have now crossed 1000 upvotes, the greatest honor of this game which is bearing the ultimate skin is nearly mine. It is nearing reality, and I am humbled by the chance you are giving me community.
    EDIT12: 1100 now, only 900 away!
    EDIT13: 1200!
    EDIT14: Got to 1300 now
    EDIT15: Crossed dat 1400
    EDIT16: Passing 1500 now ))))))
    EDIT17: Over 1650 now, so close!
    EDIT18: Over 1700 Now, so so close to victory.
    EDIT19: Will be crossing 1800 in a moment
    EDIT20: The LAST 100!

THE FINAL UNFINAL EDIT: 2k Upvotes, bad ass community. Now let's hope Hippalus comes through!

EDIT 22:
    Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
    Alright I'll take the bait, so I can make the same announcement I made in the other thread.

We will be ending this method of gifting/trading skins, and will not be processing any gifts/trades for upvotes after December 31. Achieving 2k upvotes is too much effort and out of the reach of most, and while it has rewarded a few well deserving players, I'd like to focus on solutions which can solve these problems for many more.

As for the OP, I tried to gift him my Riot Girl Tristana as a reward for a great troll thread, but I think I had the wrong number of spaces in between the question marks. Or maybe it didn't work because he already has the skin. Whatever. I'll try again when he gets to 4k.
    </td></tr></table>
    Challenge accepted
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by ?? ?? View Post
    I am a Tristana main, over 40 games with my favorite champion. I have always wanted this amazing skin, and I now see the chance that I can have my dream come true.

My Build:
    I usually rush a Stinger followed by a Tiamat, I then grab Boots of Mobility and pick me a Cloak and Dagger.... usually by this time it is late game so I get me some survivability with a Warmogs and or a Zhonya's Hourglass.

My Strategies: I have over 500 elo points which makes me a very high rated player in Solo Queue. In champ select I coordinate my teams picks, trying to get the most op comp ever which would be Rammus jungle, Teemo top, Sejuani support, Heimerdinger mid and me as Ranged AD CARRY. I usually ban Twitch, Kassadin, and Ashe (dat ***** mad op lol).

Why I should have this amazing skin: 3 days ago I was playing a normal and I carried my noob team as Tristana, I went 24-20-0 I did so many amazing plays and I was the only reason we won. I really feel like I am the best Tristana to ever play this game as I have been playing since the release of Darius (I luv dat champ too).

So thank you community for making my League of Legends dream a reality, I really appreciate it xD <><><><>

EDIT: over 70 upvotes omg, thank you guys :-)
    EDIT2: Yes over 100 votes ^_^
    EDIT3: over 150 thank you so much!!!!!
    EDIT4: omg a tenth of the way there
    EDIT5: 250 now
    EDIT6: Yay 300 ^_^
    </td></tr></table>
    Ok, I get it, but not everyone does, so I just gonna put these here:

Free Riot Girl Tristana via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends/app_4949752878
    Free Unchained Alistar via YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/riotgamesinc
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
    Ok, I get it, but not everyone does, so I just gonna put these here:

Free Riot Girl Tristana via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends/app_4949752878
    Free Unchained Alistar via YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/riotgamesinc
    </td></tr></table>
    Don't do it Bazner! Don't give away the secret!

Bazner noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
    Don't do it Bazner! Don't give away the secret!

Bazner noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    </td></tr></table>
    I was gonna make so much RP trading this guy my RG Tristana skin
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Masterwcer View Post
    Hippalus posted 24 minutes ago here, and I'm trying to bring him over to this thread :3

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...78010#31878010
    </td></tr></table>
    Alright I'll take the bait, so I can make the same announcement I made in the other thread.

We will be ending this method of gifting/trading skins, and will not be processing any gifts/trades for upvotes after December 31. Achieving 2k upvotes is too much effort and out of the reach of most, and while it has rewarded a few well deserving players, I'd like to focus on solutions which can solve these problems for many more.

As for the OP, I tried to gift him my Riot Girl Tristana as a reward for a great troll thread, but I think I had the wrong number of spaces in between the question marks. Or maybe it didn't work because he already has the skin. Whatever. I'll try again when he gets to 4k.