Leona needs a sexy skin!

• She looks so boring and dull with all that armor.

I was thinking something a long the lines with this: http://franja2190.deviantart.com/art...skin-251607696

Beach Leona/Sun bathing Leona would be great too... Just make a sexy skin for her god damnit
  • I highly doubt we'll ever do this :P
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
    Yeah, all of them besides Defender are already Sexy.
    </td></tr></table>
    Iron Solari Leona is sexy? I mean she's attractive...

*Sigh* :x
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Carmilia View Post
    Here's a -1.

Also, might i question why wouldnt you do this?

I mean, sure, Pantheon can go around with his He-Man skin. And sure, Leona's the kind of classy woman (heels /facepalm) with huge armors and such. But how about when she did belong and trained with the rakkorian? I highly doubt she was still wearing super huge armors. Rather, she'd be wearing what OP did show as a fanart.

So, say, even if the 'skin proposal' had a huge feedback (and believe me, it will), you still wouldnt release it?
    </td></tr></table>
    If you guys go make a motion to make a sexy Leona skin, it's cool globally and makes sense (enough to remove the virtual "chastity belt" she has), then we'd consider it.

Teen Annie was a popular idea, but there's a line where you actually upset a champion's fans by making a skin. Bunny Girl Riven got a lot of heat too, and that was a really popular request.
  • I'm just going to chuckle at the fact that a "sexy" Leona skin thread, where the first image posted is the stripped-down type of skin is downvoted, is contrasted by the suggestion of the Beach Leona (aka Sunbathing Leona/Beach Bash) which is upvoted.

I actually love that art for the Rakkor Leona, but I must say I find it amusing that the narrative for this particular champion has been molded in such a way where simply stripping her down is deemed unsuitable.

Oh how I love you, community =)