Oh my, that new Blackfire Torch

• Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by FDru View Post
    Wow that's awesome. Everyone on SR and Dominion will be jealous.

I wonder if the 5% damage stacks now that it works on a charge based system.
    </td></tr></table>
    It does not stack across yourself or other players. So if two players apply BFT on a champ, only the first application will stick (though the second player may renew the first's).
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;"> Blackfire Torch
    Item Cost: 2950
    Recipe Cost: 700
    +70 Ability Power +250 Health
    UNIQUE Passive: +15% Cooldown Reduction
    UNIQUE Passive: +20 Magic Penetration
    UNIQUE Passive: Your spells burn for an additional 5% of the target champion's maximum Health in magic damage over 3 seconds.Each second burned consumes a charge.One charge is generated each second.
    Blackfire Torch

Kage's Lucky Pick

Amplifying Tome

Haunting Guise

Ruby Crystal

Amplifying Tome </td></tr></table>
    A Haunting Guise Upgrade? Eeeeexcellent.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Nostradamusss View Post
    wow old torch was ok.
    our torch with current %hp is trash
    but this future torch OMG. GODTIER INSTABUY on EVERYONE lol. might even be good on tanky dps, magic pen and cd reduction + health ? yes please. amumu tank and lot of tank will buy it lol.
    </td></tr></table>
    I'm actually quite afraid it'll be too strong on Singed and Amumu. The charge system was designed specifically so that it wouldn't last forever on champs like that. We'll see how it turns out; this is sort of the "foundation" for several iterations to come.
    It'll probably need adjustments in the upcoming patches.