As most of you know almost all champion dances are based on oryginal dances from reality for example few of last added/reworked champions:
- Twisted Fates dance is a reference to the extremely popular song Gangnam Style. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Evelynn's dance is from the movie Flashdance, performed to the song Manhunt. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- Elise's dance is based off of the Can-Can, a dance featuring high kicking and suggestive, provocative body movements.
- Syndra's dance is based on the choreography for the song Hoot by Girls' Generation (소녀시대: So Nyeo Shi Dae), a popular Korean girl group
- Rengar's dance is a reference to the New Zealand tribal dance, Maori haka, particularly the Ka Mate. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Zyra's dance resembles the basic movements for the dance "Cha-cha-cha".
- Malzahar and Jayce's dance is a reference to U Can't Touch This, which is a song by M.C. Hammer. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here and here
- Draven's dance is the fire dance.
- Hecarim's dance is a reference to the viral Youtube video "Dope Zebra" by rhettandlink. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
and now we have Diana dance.... Biggest disappointment for so AMAZING champion with so big HYPE before the release = her "dance" isn't a dance at all.... she is just waving/twirling her sword/do sword (khopesh) dance....
most boring dance from last released champs
but today when I was checking reddit I found something interesting:
Why isn't Diana's dance... ...the moon walk?
Personally I wanted this. 0:10 - 0:19:
Not only because her face is based on Lady Gaga as I read in some interview (or video, I dunno), but I can totally imagine her dance like that, since this dance is kinda seductive but also communicate strength somehow.
Seriously, why wasn't this chosen?
TBH this dance that IronStylus showed would be 100000000% better for Diana then actual one.
So this should definitely be implemented.
EU Thread = http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?p=9186377
Not sure about it, but I think there's something like.. copyright on certain dances and stuff? I'm really not sure. Someone investigate!
...or get me Lady Gaga's permission to forever tie her to a fictional lady-death-night who fancies slicing people open whilst remaining ambivalently detached.
Quote:As if I didn't love Diana enough, that description of her made me swoooooon.
Btw, 1v1 me noob.