@RIOT Diana dance change proposal

• As most of you know almost all champion dances are based on oryginal dances from reality for example few of last added/reworked champions:

• Twisted Fates dance is a reference to the extremely popular song Gangnam Style. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
    • Evelynn's dance is from the movie Flashdance, performed to the song Manhunt. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
    • Elise's dance is based off of the Can-Can, a dance featuring high kicking and suggestive, provocative body movements.
    • Syndra's dance is based on the choreography for the song Hoot by Girls' Generation (소녀시대: So Nyeo Shi Dae), a popular Korean girl group
    • Rengar's dance is a reference to the New Zealand tribal dance, Maori haka, particularly the Ka Mate. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
    • Zyra's dance resembles the basic movements for the dance "Cha-cha-cha".
    • Malzahar and Jayce's dance is a reference to U Can't Touch This, which is a song by M.C. Hammer. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here and here
    • Draven's dance is the fire dance.
    • Hecarim's dance is a reference to the viral Youtube video "Dope Zebra" by rhettandlink. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
    etc....

and now we have Diana dance.... Biggest disappointment for so AMAZING champion with so big HYPE before the release = her "dance" isn't a dance at all.... she is just waving/twirling her sword/do sword (khopesh) dance....

most boring dance from last released champs

but today when I was checking reddit I found something interesting:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/12alr9/why_isnt_dianas_dance/c6ts9de

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;"> Why isn't Diana's dance... ...the moon walk? </td></tr></table>
    and one of the answers:

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;"> IronStylus
    Personally I wanted this. 0:10 - 0:19:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ge7rrpq3Iw&noredirect=1
    </td></tr></table>
    Certainly it would fit very well!
    Not only because her face is based on Lady Gaga as I read in some interview (or video, I dunno), but I can totally imagine her dance like that, since this dance is kinda seductive but also communicate strength somehow.
    Seriously, why wasn't this chosen?

TBH this dance that IronStylus showed would be 100000000% better for Diana then actual one.
    So this should definitely be implemented.
    Riot please?

EU Thread = http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?p=9186377
  • Not sure about it, but I think there's something like.. copyright on certain dances and stuff? I'm really not sure. Someone investigate!

...or get me Lady Gaga's permission to forever tie her to a fictional lady-death-night who fancies slicing people open whilst remaining ambivalently detached.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
    As if I didn't love Diana enough, that description of her made me swoooooon.

Btw, 1v1 me noob.
    Attachment 552344
    </td></tr></table>
    What can I say? I love the notion of a lady willing to spill my guts and walk away from the nasty affair with not the utterance of a sigh.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Tahroo View Post
    IronStylus just comes home on Saturday mornings after a long day of work and ....

searches the forum for Diana and Leona threads.
    </td></tr></table>
    Sadly I haven't been doing it enough lately! But that should change. I just wormed my way into the Relaunch Team so I should have some fun stuff to talk about in the coming weeks to make up for all my absence =)
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wyvern13 View Post
    Trust me.

She would love this
    </td></tr></table>
    Whoa.. this thread..

Welp, if you have a personal favor you can call in to get in touch with her... you let me know