@Riot Does more reporting increase chance of appearing in tribunal?

• Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Lagenor View Post
    Quick question,

If someone is reported 9 times in 1 game(everyone else but himself), and reported 1 time in 5 seperate games. Will the game with 9 reports in it appear over the one with 5 1-reporters? Or does the tribunal pick completely randomly from their recent tickets?

IT would be an interesting fact to know. I see a LOT of players asking the enemy team to report a player, and I have been curious if this actually does anything, or if it does nothing at all; aside from giving another perspective to the reported player's behavior(if they even type anything)

Thanks for your time.
    </td></tr></table>
    It depends upon who was doing the reporting, who was premade, etc. There are a bunch of concepts around how much we trust the reports. I suspect the second is more likely to get you in (the 9 1 reports) though, the fact it's 9 games still reduces the suspicion vs 1 game because it's less "sharp" of a pattern.

Both are likely to not look good though.
  • Quick question,

If someone is reported 9 times in 1 game(everyone else but himself), and reported 1 time in 5 seperate games. Will the game with 9 reports in it appear over the one with 5 1-reporters? Or does the tribunal pick completely randomly from their recent tickets?

IT would be an interesting fact to know. I see a LOT of players asking the enemy team to report a player, and I have been curious if this actually does anything, or if it does nothing at all; aside from giving another perspective to the reported player's behavior(if they even type anything)

Thanks for your time.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
    So reports by premades have less weight than reports by individuals that queued by themself (generally speaking)?

And I assume that part of "who was doing the reporting" means that certain players have higher individual report weights, so if I'm max report weight, then instances where I've reported a player are more likely to show up as his tribunal games then instances where someone with less report weight reported him?
    </td></tr></table>
    I'm not going to get super specific, but some people are more reliable in reporting than others, and the least reliable reporters tend to be people who report a lot AND are harassers themselves.