zileas just smited someone

• Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;"> Hi,

I'll be banning your LoL account.

Also, I never understood racial slurs on the basis of popular food choices, especially when the food in question is some of the better available. I wish people of my ethnicity, scottish-dutch-english-german mixed, were known for a culinary contribution other than 'new american'.

Anyway, you deserve a ban, you'll be receiving one shortly.

Deleting this thread in 5 minutes. </td></tr></table>
    thread got deleted 2 minutes ago, but this reply will forever be immortalized

Its going to be right alongside this one

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Oracle Elixir2 View Post
    Zileas why do i always feed when i play zilean. is it because he sucks?
    </td></tr></table>

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
    You are in luck! Because I have some spare time this morning, I am going to help you identify why you always feed when you play Zilean using a data driven, rigorous approach.

Let's start by identifying all the times you feed:
    1) When you play zilean.
    2) Judging by your profile, when you play Teemo and Warwick often too

Now, let's identify the common factors that are present every time you feed:
    1) You

Therefore, we can conclude that the reason you feed when you play zilean is because YOU suck at League of Legends.

Happy to help!
    - Zileas
    </td></tr></table>
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by lmidorifeed View Post
    thread got deleted 2 minutes ago, but this reply will forever be immortalized
    </td></tr></table>
    Yeah, he has a perm ban for now from both the game and the forums. PB&J is going to look at his game activity and figure out if it should be a shorter duration.

Look, there are far more toxic people, but if you want to continually pick a fight on this stuff, we are going to have to ban you. We can all maintain a basic level of civility.

- Zileas
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
    Can we have screenshots?

Also what did OP say?
    </td></tr></table>
    It was some juvenile trolley 'racist' stuff. Just not adding to the conversation, and clearly looking for attention and/or outrage. Anyway, it's not an attempt to be civil or participate in the summoner's code, and I'm guessing he's pretty immature, so banned.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by lmidorifeed View Post
    The problem is, he was a level 5 forum troll. Hes just going to make a new level 5 and continue doing **** like that. Is there anything you can do to stop him?
    </td></tr></table>
    If he does it more, I'll be motivated enough to ban his mains.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by lnfinitys End View Post
    Bloodthirsty community. Are you black? Did I offend you? Did i mentally scar you for life?

What?

I didn't?

Then get the hell out and stop building up a useless outrage.
    </td></tr></table>
    I think the primary issue is he's juvenile and super trolley. I feel like racial epitaphs in internet games are more often used as a proxy for "I want attention and want to try to make someone angry", rather than a genuine dislike of the group in question.

So, I hesitate to call them racist because it's a pale shadow of the actual racism that occurs in real life and involves actively hating a group. I do think they are banworthy though because this is likely a pattern of behavior, and is certainly a breach of the summoner's code. More generally, the individuals engaging in this stuff are not looking to be positive contributors to the community.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
    Zileas. I'd like to bring it to your attention that Drippy Eyes is still around and making like 5 garbage threads a day.

Unless he was banned recently in which case GJ.
    </td></tr></table>
    link?
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spamming fagget View Post
    That guy was just trolling, obviously. If he wanted it sound offencive he woulda wrtitten all sorts of crazyass ****. The ones he did write, tough are obviously false and comic. Don't you think you were a bit too harsh, Zileas? :|
    </td></tr></table>
    Changing your name to Rapid Frigate. You are welcome, I could've been a lot less nice.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Neonshaman View Post
    You should change his name to "Rapid Frigute", to immortalize his poor spelling.
    </td></tr></table>
    on it
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Angry juju View Post
    You really shouldn't abuse your power...

It reflects badly on everyone.

And I understand why you banned these players, but escalating matters and banning people left, right and center (not suspending. Banning.) makes you little better than them...

Suspending these players is way more than enough, changing their names once is more than enough. Bullying people and banning them is taking it a bit too far.
    </td></tr></table>
    blah blah blah fake outrage blah blah blah
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fomorian27 View Post
    I believe you meant epithet. Epitaphs are what people write on your gravestone.
    </td></tr></table>
    Oops, chrome fail at spell correct