Diana Tatoo

• Im getting a diana solar eclipse tattoo as I post this. I love diana with a passion and appreciate all the great minds who came up with not just a great game but a great sport because that is what this amazing game is evolving into. I have met amazing people and played some prety amazing games and the day will come when i become the best diana player of all time ^_^
  • This is pertinent to my interests.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by ValkyrieJayce View Post
    What is IronStylus? lol You are awsome by the way. As you can see im trying my best to stay on topic lol.
    </td></tr></table>
    I'm the guys who.. sorta.. well.. created Diana.

(With Volty, Runaan and Harrow. Team effort, ya know?)
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Fayori View Post
    Why are you still awake? o.O Insomniac parrot.

Also, dem hugs at the finals were glorious. I've bragged to everyone I know that I got two hugs from you. >.> (Sherwood Forest Ashe cosplayer =P)
    </td></tr></table>
    Hugs are the very least of the love I can give any cosplayer =D

Talent OP!
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fayori View Post
    I think he meant, "What is, IronStylus?"

Maybe? Makes more sense that way.
    </td></tr></table>
    Ohhh.. Sorry, I love my commas. They change everything!
  • This is one of the most surreal things I have ever experienced.

"Hey, ya know that thing you made?"

"Oh, that thing?"

"Yeah. Someone's carving it into their body."
  • Quote:
    Its nowhere near done and Ironstylus i love you and the team that made diana a reality cuz i love her.
    </td></tr></table>
    We're pretty keen on her as well =)
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trinimmortal View Post
    I haven't played much of her since her release (despite loving her), but one of the coolest things about her is I feel like her personality that we got in her story kinda bleeds over well in her gameplay. With my terrible luck, I'm usually the adc when the enemy team has a diana, and I always die a little bit on the inside if I slip up and get hit by her Q, cuz a Diana jumping in on you and trying to kill you is pretty much a mini-heart attack until it's over. So even though I hate fighting her, I love her for it.
    </td></tr></table>
    Yeah, we sorta wanted to make her feel like she gave no effs. It was hoped for that we could get her to feel "self-immolating" in that her play style should feel as though she didn't care about her own life so long as she was committing to something. Her story embraces the idea that she is committed, viciously and clinically.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Venaccio View Post
    IronStylus go to bed right this instant or you're grounded young man
    </td></tr></table>
    I know when to take a hint!
  • Quote:
    Iron can you point me to somewhere i can read more about her and her relationship to leona Any concept art you allowed to release and Any thing i can futher my Diana Study with?
    </td></tr></table>
    There's actually a lot on the the wiki. There was a LOT of information across a LOT of threads. We also did an AMA on the creation of Diana, you might take a look on reddit for that. My blog with a few Diana things is here:

ironstylus.blogspot.com