I dont know which Rioter I like the best.

• Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Kades View Post
    My favorite Rioter is ManWolfAxeBoss. He's for the people. And wolves. And, er, axes. And, uh... also cause he's a boss.

I should really find out the summoner name of our payroll lady. She's probably pretty high on that list as well.
    </td></tr></table>
    I like Kades because his mustache is better than mine.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Besteau View Post
    I love drachis. He looks at my art i link him and he critiques it. He also invited me to a riots game cause none of my friends are on. THANKS FOR LETTING ME BE MYSELF DRACHIS!
    </td></tr></table>

....your Brand hurrrts ^_^
  • I'm with YMIG Exclusive on this. It's too hard to choose! I'm an IronStylus fanboy, but it's also fun to trol- err... talk with Xypherous and pick his brain on things. You can't make me pick! There are so many awesome Rioters in all of our departments.

Also you, Eat Orange Be K. I like you.

[also chiming in with another drink-shaped icon]
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by OpticalShadow View Post
    i like xyph the best.

when you need an answer, and a real one with no bs, hes the only rioter that not only answers it, but explains it in its utter entierty. even when he cant give us any info on something, he will give us a reasonable explination why, and will delve into something else for us.
    </td></tr></table>
    That guy's wicked smart. Like "Will Hunting" type stuff. We have a ton of smart people who work at Riot- but there's a good chance Xyph is the smartest dude I've ever sat face-to-face with. If we didn't pull him from some think-tank or something to come work here, then we probably could have.

He also knits afghans with kittens all over them. Seriously. It's an absurd amount of kittens.
  • My favorite Rioter is ManWolfAxeBoss. He's for the people. And wolves. And, er, axes. And, uh... also cause he's a boss.

I should really find out the summoner name of our payroll lady. She's probably pretty high on that list as well.
  • Like so many people, I have favorites in everything and usually a reason to follow.

T.V. show- House
    Sf char- Chun <3
    Champion- Zilean
    Skin- Muay Thai lee sin

But how does one go about choosing a favorite Rioter? o_O

essentially its just a judgement call on something completely arbitrary.

Maybe they helped design a skin.
    Maybe they were the first Rioter to play a game with you.

Would anyone like to share their favorite rioter, and why?
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zer0SixX View Post
    I like Riot Sunshine. His ez is so aggressive. Fun to play against
    </td></tr></table>
    <3

You play a pretty mean Ashe yourself! Thanks for the games
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Th3 Herbalist View Post
    Gotta be Griftrix. Hands down. You're the man, man.
    </td></tr></table>
    +1 vote for me! Am I winning?
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by CAPSLOCKYEAH View Post
    I always liked Griftrix. Even though he's probably got one of the more mundane jobs at Riot (Sr. Engineer I believe) he always shares the happy side of LoL to the community. I remember one thread he posted in for "Day in the life of a Rioter". Great insight, I get excited when I see he posted in a thread
    </td></tr></table>
    ANIMATION engineer. Nothing mundane about it. I get to work with the animators and designers to help them make awesome stuff. Thanks for the kind words . You guys rock.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Erics Mom View Post
    Fafafafrani is my favorite. I met her at the world playoffs and she was freaking awesome!
    </td></tr></table>
    aw <3