I don't know why anyone would want to purposely play with a red

• I've played two random ranked games with a Riot person over my couple of years in LoL, and we lost both of them.

DON'T DO IT, DON'T TAKE THE RISK.
  • All the games against Rioters I selectively choose to remember I have, in fact, won.

The statistics in this thread hold true.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by pronomorelol View Post
    Probably a bad place to post this random question but did you have to take physics for your major?

I am a sophomore in college currently majoring in software engineering and I am terrible at physics, and for some reason it's listed as a prerequisite for the program =/
    </td></tr></table>
    No. I didn't go to school for any form of computer sciences so I never really got the chance to be required for any course. :P
    I also did not complete a degree, I've sustained myself off of being a self-taught programmer.

I still required quite a bit of higher mathematics and science studies. Just in my case, it's all from self drive and not from an institute. You would need to talk to another software engineer for the actual impact their college course had on them.

You could probably invite another software engineer from Riot easily to a game or somesuch and then talk it over. Although, I warn you, you will likely lose that game. I mean, to keep on topic and all.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Riot Reinboom View Post
    Although, I warn you, you will likely lose that game. I mean, to keep on topic and all.
    </td></tr></table>
    :[
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kalafein View Post
    I lost to RiotTiza the other day, can't stop his Teemo split push.

At least I did well against him in lane as Diana!
    </td></tr></table>
    I seriously love Teemo solely for messing with people in lane. Being able to nope somebody is that best.

Oh, what's that, you want to last hit? NOPE, blinded. Oh, I'm pushing inhib tower and you're sending three people after me? NOPE, pop Move Quick.. Trying to juke through the brush? NOPE, shroomed.

My Teemo exists solely to drive the other team crazy.
  • Because most Red's are fun to play with regardless of the outcome.
  • I always get matched against Rioters randomly... And im always like.. "OH YOU WERE TOO BUSY TO PLAY WITH ME YOU SAID!!!!" Then they beat me, and say "yeah thats why". So I just sit in my corner and cry