@Meddler I'm calling you out.

• Syndra is my favorite champion in league of legends and I just wanted to thank you for making her, she is amazing.
  • Thanks, really glad you're enjoying her!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
    Since we have the creator here i was wondering was there ANY chance of adding her R to her passive? Just make it so her ultimate range increases by 100 or so at max level(like her other skills) and she will be perfect imo
    </td></tr></table>
    I'd like to do a little work on her passive at some point and adding an effect to the ult's the first thing that would be on my list of possibilities. Not sure if range is necessarily the appropriate way to go though. It's something the live team and I discussed a lot while the recent quality of life buffs/bug fixes were going in and we eventually concluded that, at least for the moment, it wasn't an appropriate change. Her balance is incredibly sensitive to changes in ult range and we really want to see how the last two sets of changes affect her performance over the next little while before considering adding that much extra power.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by BlackFlameFox View Post
    You made Syndra and Varus? Those are like my two fav champs. You the man. Are you working on any other awesome champs atm?
    </td></tr></table>
    Many thanks!

Just started work on a new champ last week and will be testing the first prototype tomorrow. Really early on in the process so will be quite a while before release. It takes a while to get all the parts of a champion together, roughly 3 months from start of actual implementation on average.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by BlackFlameFox View Post
    Hey thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to any champs you make. Still saving ip for Elise. Any hints what the new champs theme is? Even just one adjective?
    </td></tr></table>
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FergusMacBolg View Post
    You seem to like these "darker" champions. Is your next one also going to be somewhat sinister?
    </td></tr></table>
    Somewhat sinister's a fair statement and there's some really fun stuff regarding that nature we should be able to play around with on said champion. After that though I'd be really keen to work on another champion with a lighter personality - Ziggs was great fun to make and would be nice to return to explore that side of things a bit more.