It's one of the most ignored items in the game for a number of reasons:
- Shurelya's Reverie is a better all-around option because it has better HP Regen and DAT ACTIVE.
- There are much cheaper and much more viable Tenacity items, such as Merc Treads, which not only provides the same Tenacity as a LEGENDARY-TIER ITEM, but also grants Move Speed and Magic Resist.
- Archangel's Staff and Athene's Unholy Grail are both better options for Mana Regen, because they both also grant other stats.
So, I call to you, Riot, and also you, Fellow Summoners, to peruse and judge these methods for remedying the poor situation that this item has been left in. Please keep in mind that these methods are to be taken as INDIVIDUAL methods, and not one large problem-solving explosion of buffs. Overbuffing, as most of us know by now, solves exactly nothing, and tends to make more problems than it solves.
The methods I see as viable for helping to balance this item:
- Give Eleisa's Miracle an enhanced gp10 Unique Passive. For instance, unlike other gp10s, you could make it give 2 gp per 10 seconds.
- Increase the Tenacity bonus on it. It's a Legendary item. It should be above the rest, not lower than a pair of shoes. That's where dirt belongs.
- Increase the Regen rates dramatically. If all Miracle is going to do is provide regen and tenacity, then it needs to do that better than every other item in its Tier and make that lack of stats worth it.
- Alternatively, Make the regen rates, instead of a flat rate, equal to 10% of the missing amount. That way, you buff the item, and properly convey a "Miracle" feel when you're being ganked and regain 10% of your missing HP, allowing you to escape alive.
- Make the effects an aura. This will help supports keep CC off of their ADC without the ADC having to buy a tenacity item themselves.
- Give it an Active that lets it stand up to Shurelya's.
- Will fill in more as suggestions are made.
I understand that a lot of items are currently less than favorable. But even Mana Manipulator sees more use than this! Please help save this item today!
Tentative Stats (In Testing)
Eleisa's Miracle (1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.
Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.
To be fair, it's still probably not the greatest buy unless you have Summoner Heal - but hey, experiments are experiments. I just know that somehow - whenever I play support, I seem to run out of inventory slots *really* quickly with all the miscellaneous consumables I'm pulling about.
. it basically becomes a mandatory buy because there is no downside to doing so.
Again, my gut reaction is that it's probably a really niche item but the saving grace is that the niche is super obvious - Do you need item slots? Do you need more Summoner Heals/Clairvoyances? Consider grabbing this.
I would disagree on this point. Having more regen will always be better than having less regen.
@Xypherious: Does this mean there will be items buffing the rest of the Summoner Spells? Seems kinda unfair for only those 3 to have that interaction.
How likely do you thing it would be to see a late game based champion running heal and getting this item at level 14-15? I know it's kind of weird, but I'm kind of afraid of possible abuse by other classes: they ruined all nice things supports used to have.
...isn't 10hp/sec LESS health than the item it builds out of? I know it's probably to compensate the fact that Heal is now a little more spammable and, you know, it doesn't take an item slot but, really? Would that extra 5 really break it?
Kayle is an angel. Angels are divine. Kayle's Righteous Fervor makes her rain fire down upon people. Additionally, Kayle can benefit from both Attack Speed and AP. Furthermore, Kayle's heal grants a Movement Speed boost.
Therefore, Eleisa's should also benefit Ignite, Surge, and Ghost.