Remind me again

• Why Madred's/Kitae Bloodrazors are disabled in TT? People stack health, the developers know that bruisers are the dominant class, and it'd prevent people from stacking tons of armor and not sacrificing too much durability. If there's a reason (which I'm sure there is, the developers are smarter than me), I don't know what it is.
    Also, there isn't really a replacement for it. Blade of the Ruined King isn't as effective, since it deals damage based off of their current health.
    So yeah. If someone could enlighten me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
    Out of curiosity, Nome, why was it decided that BotRK would deal percent current health and not max health?
    </td></tr></table>
    I don't know. You'd have to ask Xypherous, since this falls in the realm of S3 items and not TT.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
    And awesome as the item might be....please don't call it Tankbusta.

Even Tank Buster would be better...or something similar like "Giant Buster" or "Titan Buster" would sound better than ___Busta....
    </td></tr></table>
    It was actually ____'s Tankbusta. It made sense in the full context of the name. Won't give it away though :P
  • That was the plan at the time. I don't know if they still are.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
    Mind sharing what kind of item could destroy the bruiser meta? That's kind of a big deal and I want to know how it did it.
    </td></tr></table>
    It was basically a combination of Executioner's Calling and Madred's that dealt damage based on max health. It also healed you for half of that bonus damage.
  • Minor spoiler: Blade of the Ruined King and Wicked Hatchet are actually Season 3 items.
    During development, we actually had a very powerful version of Madred's called Tankbusta that completely destroyed the Bruiser meta (yes, it can be done!). However, we found that there was a lot of crossover between Tankbusta and the S3 items, so we scrapped Tankbusta and brought over the S3 items instead.

BotRK is definitely weaker than Tankbusta, but we'll separate them out again and give TT its own replacement if necessary. Also note that this was the plan when we were launching TT. I don't know if they're still going to be on SR as-is, if they're going to get changes, or if they're scrapped from the map altogether.