I havn't evolved Kha zix's W ever, not once.

• Come at me, its a peice of **** of an ability.

Q,R,E is best order.
  • Read the ability carefully. It procs your passive if evolved. That means you have the best team poke in the game (better than Jayce). You hit the whole enemy team with evolved W, run away till you see your passive buff pop back up (line of sight and bushes are good for that) and then W them again. Congratulations, you have now reduced the HP of everyone on the other team by 400 (after mitigation) and they are slowed so they can't answer well.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Dr W View Post
    My wings be to stylin to evolve W.
    </td></tr></table>
    Hold on... requesting a name change for you to Dr E.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by SupaTurkk View Post
    ur the first red to post in a thread a made.

feels awkward.

but thanks for the extra info.
    </td></tr></table>
    I didn't evolve it for many games till someone read it to me :P
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
    The AoE, slow effect, 200 passive bonus, and brush check capacity are underestimated. While I would argue that Xerath has the best poke in League (3.5 second CD, best range), Evolved Spikes provided a huge complement of Damage and Utility, infact it offers some of the best all around bonus' of each of the evolutions
    </td></tr></table>
    The biggest advantage that Mr. Zix has over Xerath, is if things go poorly... E