Woolet's Witchcap change

• Does anyone know why they changed it? I really liked the idea of the original WWC simply because it allowed mages to have mobility. Now they are giving us a twofer Rabadon's/Zhonya's which might give mages some durability but takes away the mobility that made the WWC so fun to buy.

What I wanna know is why not make another item with those two passives (increased % AP, stasis) with less base AP, and keep the WWC as it was giving people a choice wether they were going to go for an early mobility item that gives lots of base AP or a defensive AP item that MIGHT scale well if the game goes on long enough.

tl;dr Just want an explanation behind the change for interest's sake
  • The movement speed is on Hextech Sweeper now!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by GingerGerald View Post
    So you're telling me that an item that people only ever buy to combat stealth champions, has a movement speed boost that almost every mage needs?

You're also telling me, that people who play stealth champs are veen more screwed on the new TT now, because I imagine several mages will buy the hextech sweeper for its movement speed boost...
    </td></tr></table>
    I'm telling you that if you only bought Hextech Sweeper vs. stealth champions, you should up your game.
    I'm also telling you that people who played stealth champions vs. players who didn't buy Hextech Sweeper need to play against better players!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Korhildon View Post
    I dont like that there's only one item built with "nedlesy large road" or how is it called (1'6k gold).
    </td></tr></table>
    S3 will remedy that