Riot can cut our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly.

  • R.I.P Heart of Gold
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by an army of dudes View Post
    R.I.P Heart of Gold
    </td></tr></table>
    Yeah, having to make a choice about what item to build depending upon the situation and character is going to be really tough for me too. *sniff*

    Now I'll have to figure out a different builds for Sona, Udyr and Lulu, my highest frequency champions, all of whom I build HoG early on.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by skidx25 View Post
    Trolleas es #1
    </td></tr></table>
    Bro, I am mad. Really. I'm used to going into a game as those characters and relaxing and not having to think too much after a long day of work. Now, I'm going to have to use critical thinking skills. I probably need to upgrade my IQ a bit with runes.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Ogdain View Post
    I should be a red, I can sarcastically rebut whine threads too. That could be my official title.

    Ogdain
    Community Eyeroller
    </td></tr></table>
    It's not sarcasm, it's satire. And there must be truth in satire. I am being 25% serious with my 'sarcasm'.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Meleoffs View Post
    Man, critical thinking is so hard though... Its not like we were taught how to do it in school or anything.
    </td></tr></table>
    Now you are being the sarcastic one, but actually doing satire ;p Yes, secondary education in the US is in a sad state. In many cases, the objective of that system is job security and political optics, not the important job of teaching critical thinking skills. I hope that's a problem we fix as a nation as we need to.

    But I digress, because the election is over, and strategy games also develop critical thinking skills...

    HoG gone. I'll learn to deal with it.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Kibster View Post
    Based on the previews so far for new jungle and support items, I support the removal of HoG as its biggest impact should be on champs who farm top most of the game.

    However your argument is highly illogical seeing as HoG is just being replaced with other mandatory items in the roles that use it most (jungle and support, ofc).
    </td></tr></table>
    A mandatory 300g or 450g item is not a huge problem. The problem is a mandatory path.

    Xypherous should be able to fix this. He's probably smarter than both of us ;p