End of season 2 patch notes

• My thoughts:

Katarina's nerf was a good one, makes people force to build some AP rather than just building haunting/abyssal to dominate early/mid game

Volibear: Making his fear 3 seconds rather than 2 to make him viable in the jungle i'd assume? But his clear time is really slow, why would that do anything. Making W stacks stay longer would be much better. Esp since they said the jungle will be changed

Elise buff was sweet

What happend to:
    Heart Of Gold being removed, Black cleaver changes, old champion tweaks atleast, like karma.

and supports getting new items?
    jungle changes
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by The Hue man View Post
    My thoughts:

Katarina's nerf was a good one, makes people force to build some AP rather than just building haunting/abyssal to dominate early/mid game

Volibear: Making his fear 3 seconds rather than 2 to make him viable in the jungle i'd assume? But his clear time is really slow, why would that do anything. Making W stacks stay longer would be much better. Esp since they said the jungle will be changed

Elise buff was sweet

What happend to:
    Heart Of Gold being removed, Black cleaver changes, old champion tweaks atleast, like karma.

and supports getting new items?
    jungle changes
    </td></tr></table>
    The Volibear buff won't do a massive amount for him in the current jungle. It will be quite a bit more valuable in the revised jungle in the season 3 pre patch though, since the reduced damage he takes due to minions being feared for longer will be more significant there.

All the item, mastery, summoner spell and jungle changes will be a later patch. We're talking about them a bit more in advance than usual since they'll be a far, far bigger set of changes than the average patch.